France <3

I knew Francis would appear soon! Good choice @hetaliagirlsforever, this one's for you!

~

 You were going to kill England for daring you to do this. He knew you had a big crush on France, and asked you to get him to leave him alone for a while.

To 'entertain' him!

England had set a time for you to come in and pull the Frenchman away from him.

And that time was now.

You hair flopped on your back as you walked down the short hallway that led to the kitchen, nervous.
Alot of the other countries were there for lunch, but France was there for England, harassing him in a cute way.

You marched up to France, taking his shoulder and spinning him around to face you.

He smiled brightly.

"Bonjour (Y/N)." He said, leaning close to your face and looking into your eyes, smiling.

You blushed before dragging him out of the room by his jackets collar.

You glanced at England just before you left and he winked in a mischievous way. The other countries watched you wide eyed as you left with the romantic blonde Frenchman.

"Where are we going, mon amour?" (Mon amour = my love.) He asked, walking beside you.

"My bedroom.." You muttered, blushing a dark red. 

France chuckled from beside you.

"J'aime ça." (I like that.) He whispered in your ear.

You blushed redder than Romano's tomatoes.

You threw open the door, then went inside, France beside you, then closed and locked it.

As soon as you turned around, France was standing a mere foot from you. He grabbed you by the waist, resting his hands on the small of your back as he leaned forward.

Your mouth parted open, knowing the frenchies have a signature move. 

France licked your lips. 

You leaned forward even closer and France parted his lips, both of your tongues sliding out to meet each other.

They caressed each other for a moment before your lips met, and his hands around you waist pulled you closer to him.

You two were truly French kissing, and who knows how to better than the country himself?!

The kiss got deeper and France pulled away for air.

His lips then found your necks soft skin, and he sucked on it, caressing it with his tongue. You moaned softly, that's gonna be a hickey in a few moments.

He kissed up your neck, caressing each spot along the way.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Such soft skin.." He whispered, his accent smoothing out every word. You could listen to him talk all day.

Then his lips trailed back up to yours, and you began kissing again.

His tongue was so sweet, and your hands found their way to his hair.

Oh, his hair.

You raked you hands through it, as Frances hands moved lower and lower down your waist.

You smiled for a moment then lightly pushed him down on the bed, straddling him. He flipped you over, so now he was in control, as his hands roamed over your body.

His eyes met yours, a smile on his face. One that truly showed in his eyes.

"Je t'aime, mon belle princesse." (I love you, my beautiful princess.) He muttered, kissing you once more.

Let's just say that you two didn't leave the room for the rest of the night..

*wink wink*

~

Shoutout to everybody who commented on this chapter (yes I do read the comments) YOU ALL MADE MY DAY. Rape whistles and high heels, France, you better run XD