Asuramaru ✘ Pregnant! Reader: The Most Beautiful Gift

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Asuramaru Pregnant! Reader:

The Most Beautiful Gift

A SMILE appears on your lips as you watch your husband, Asuramaru cooks for you to relieve your cravings, even though its middle of the night. Earlier, you woke up, craving for an omelet with an apple and orange with it. You woke him up and told him what you wanted. He quickly got to work without complaining, instead, he has a bright and warm smile on his face.

8 years ago, when you saw him shaking in a corner in a street, you felt your whole world change. And right at that moment, you helped him nurture and communicate with everyone. You can still remember how skinny and all he was at that time, and his hair were longer than any women you  knew. And at that time, he was so short that he only reached your shoulder but now, he's already so tall that you barely reach his chin.

And right now, because of his consecutive work out and eating healthy foods, he grew muscles and meat. His long hair were cut down and he looks extremely handsome. You let out a giggled.

"What are you giggling about, hmm, my dear wife?" He asks as he gently placed down the plate in front of you. He hugged you from behind gently and he rested his chin on your shoulder as he look at you with a smile. His eyes overflowing with sweetness and affection for you and your child.

"I was just thinking on how handsome and sexy you are." you look at him and gave him a radiant smile that he laugh happily and planted a sweet kiss on your cheeks. You pouted when he pulled away. He laughed.

"What's wrong?" he ask amusedly. His wife is really cute, ah.

Instead of answering, you only puckered your lips at him. Your eyes shining with mischief and laughter. Asuramaru chuckled and bent down to take your lips. At first it was only gentle, but a fire was suddenly ignited inside of you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you.
The gentle kiss turned to hot and steamy.

Asuramaru gently cupped his wife's cheek. He can never get enough of his wife's taste. Delicious and so addicting.

After some time, the two of you finally pulled away together, panting. You smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"I love you, Ashera. " you said to him and hugged him. You heard him chuckled and hugged you back ever so gently.

MORNING came and you woke up on your side, because you're already 6 months pregnant, it's really hard to sleep on your back and even on your belly. You gently rubbed your eyes and blinked them gently when the morning rays of the sun hit your eyes.

"Good morning, love." Asuramaru greeted his wife with a sweet and gentle smile on his face and with a tray of food on his hands.

His gaze went softer when he saw his wife blinking her eyes so innocently at him. His heart swelled up with more love and gentleness. He walked towards the bed and placed the tray on the table beside the bed and helped her sit up on the bed.