Thank You

Chapter 75 was the unofficial last chapter of Catfish. I'm sad because Catfish was one of my first books on wattpad and I've been writing it for over a year. Honesty finishing this story feels like watching your eldest child graduate... I don't think that's a good analogy but yeah.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has read, commented and voted on Catfish. This book has gotten so many reads and votes and I can't quite understand why. In addition it has over 7 thousand comments and I swear I've read each and every one because y'all are hilarious. Thank you all soooo much for all the love and support! It honestly makes me happy. I've also met a lot of people and made a lot of friends on here and it would not have happened if it wasn't for Catfish so I'm thankful to this book.

Catfish isn't quite over yet... I still have to write an epilogue and a few special chapters. I also want to do one last Q&A to answer any unanswered questions so don't delete the book from your library just yet!!! I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to do for the special chapters so feel free to request anything you'd like to see.

Yeah anyways thanks again
💕💕💕
💞💞💞
💕💕💕

Yeah anyways thanks again💕💕💕💞💞💞💕💕💕