17

Yuna's POV

"Is this seat taken?" I heard a deep voice ask. It was currently 3 in the afternoon and I decided to stop at a cafe after school.

"No it's not, sorry" I said as I moved my bag off the the last unoccupied seat.

"Hi Yuna" the person said as they sat next to me. I looked to my side to see that it was Daniel.

"Oh hi Danny. Can you watch my stuff real quick while I go get my tea?" I asked after realizing my buzzer was buzzing, meaning my order was ready. He nodded in agreement and I began to walk over to the counter.

[Daniel heard a few notification coming from Yuna's phone so he quickly looked at it to see who was texting her. When he saw that she had revived 5 texts from Kang Daniel he looked at the phone curiously]

[After guessing her password correctly Daniel began to read some of the texts between Yuna and the person that was pretending to be him. It had only took him a few seconds to figure out who the catfish was and although he wanted to expose Jihoon he suddenly had another idea. He saw Yuna was approaching him so he quickly placed her phone back the table.]

"Thank you for watching my stuff" I said as I returned to my seat with my tea and two muffins. "I bought you a muffin" I said while giving it to him and he instantly began to thank me.

"Oh Yuna I got a new phone so you should start texting this number" Daniel said while showing me his new number.

"Can you put it in for me?" I asked as I handed him my phone and he nodded in agreement. I watched as he began to type in his number and then took a selca to save as his contact picture.

"Aww you're so cute" I found myself laughing while looking at the selca. I looked up at Daniel and noticed that his face was now a bright shade of red which caused him to hide his face in his hands out of embarrassment. I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was when he's embarrassed.

"You know your laugh is adorable" Daniel said as he removed his hands from his face and looked up at me.

"You've said that before" I said with a smile remembering the time we had talked over the phone.

Coincidentally Daniel's phone began to ring at that exact moment.

"Hello...no...Yes...Okay...Fine I'll be there" Daniel said to the person.

"I wish I could stay longer but I have practice now" Daniel said as he began to get up from his seat.

"Okay bye oppa I'll see you tomorrow" I said. Daniel pulled me into a quick hug before walking out of the cafe.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

HARRY POTE