24

Yuna's POV*Ding*I heard the sound of my door bell begin to ring

Yuna's POV
*Ding*
I heard the sound of my door bell begin to ring. I hurried to finish putting on my lip tint and looked at myself in the mirror one last time. Once I was done, I ran downstairs and opened the door to reveal the blond cutie.

"Hi Daniel" I greeted him happily with a bright smile. I watched as Daniels eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Hi Yuna. You look beautiful, I mean you always look beautiful but now you look ... Wow" he exclaimed as he continued to stare at me.

"Oh uh, thank you" I said as I looked down towards the floor, trying to hide my obviously red cheeks. I wasn't accustomed to getting compliments, so I didn't know how to react.

We stood awkwardly for about 2 minutes before I broke the silence by saying "Uhh let's get going". I then stepped out of my house and closed the door. Suddenly Daniel took my hand and placed it in his before interlocking our fingers. I looked up at him in surprise, but he just smiled and began to walk in the direction of the fair.

"So how was your day so far?" Daniel asked as he looked down towards me.

"It was pretty good, how about you?" I questioned.

"It started off bad, but I feel happier now that I'm with you". He answered, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Have you ever been to the fair before?" I asked. It seemed like everyone had been to the fair except me.The fair was only a few blocks away from my house, but I was never willing to leave my house voluntarily, so I never went.

"Yeah I went with two of the produce 101 guys a few weeks ago"

"Which ones" I asked curiously.

"Baby Woojin and Ong" I found myself smiling happily at his answer. I remembered watching produce 101 and the three of them seemed like a happy little family. It was cute that they still hanged out even after the show ended.

"Oh we're here already" I said realizing that we had stopped right in front of the fair entrance.

"What do we do first?" Daniel asked as he looked down at me. I looked around the area and tried to find a fun way to start the date.

"Ferris wheel?" I suggested ,as I pointed towards the large ride. Daniel looked a little hesitant but nodded in agreement, and we began to walk towards the large machine.

After giving the Ferris wheel operator the money Daniel and I got seated in one of the cars.

"I have a confession, I'm scared of heights" Daniel said and although I tried extremely hard, I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"It's not even that scary Daniel just-" before I could finish my sentence our car had begun to move, and we were being lifted into the air. Daniel had let out a loud scream before tightly grabbing onto my hand.

As we got higher Daniels grip on my hand got tighter and I could feel him tensing up.

"Calm down you're fine, just don't look down" I instructed as I squeezed back his hand reassuringly.

After saying that I could tell Daniel had started to relax a little, as his grip on my hand began to loosen.

"It so pretty up here wow, look at the view" I said as I took my attention off of Daniel and began to look at the sun setting.

"Yeah it's beautiful" Daniel said. I turned around to see Daniel was staring directly at me. Our faces were so close together that I could almost feel his nose brushing against mine. I felt Daniel begin to lean in when I heard someone yell "OH MY GOD!"

Daniel and I both found ourselves pulling away and laughing loudly. "That sounded like Samuel!" we said at the exact same time and we found ourselves laughing again. Sadly the farris wheel ride had come to an end and we found ourselves walking around the area looking for something else to do.

"Oh, look at that bear" I said as I pointed towards a large brown teddy bear that was probably bigger than me.

"You want it?" Daniel asked and I found myself nodding in response.

"Do you think you're strong enough to get it?" I asked. To win the bear Daniel had to play one of those strength games where you would hit the machine with a hammer and try to ring the bell at the top.

Instead of answering my question Daniel walked over towards the machine, picked up the hammer and hit the machine strongly with it.

I watched as it went to 75% before dropping back to 0. I shot Daniel a disappointing look and he frowned sadly at me.

"One more try" he said as he turned towards me. I watched in anticipation as Daniel picked up the hammer and hit the machine again. Surprisingly this time it went up to 100% and the bell began to ring loudly

I jumped in both happiness and surprise. The worker then handed Daniel the bear and he came running over to me with it.

"This is for you. What are you going to name it?" he said as he handed me the Bear.

"Thank you so much Daniel. I'm gonna name him Harry Pote after of you" I said as I hugged the bear tightly.

"You're not going to let me live after that video, are you?" Daniel asked and I just smiled deviously.

"OH MY GOD LOOK IT'S DANIEL HYUNG"

"DANIEL!"

"AND ISNT THAT YUNA?!"

"YEAH IT IS, HI YUNAAA"

I heard voices from behind me begin to yell. I quickly turned around and looked in at the four boys who had just interrupted our date.

Kim Samuel, Bae Jinyoung, Lee Daehwi and Park Jihoon.

The four of them had decided to tag along on the rest of our date so it had become a group hangout instead. Daniel and I wanted to tell them to leave, but we didn't want to sound mean so we refrained. I had to admit I was a little angry at them for crashing our date but they didn't know, and their intention wasn't to ruin it. Sadly that marked the end of my first date with Daniel.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Authors note:

Bringing this back cause I miss the bear family together 😭