25

Yuna's  POV

After spending the day with Daniel and all the other guys that ruined our date, it was finally time to leave. I thought Daniel and I would be able to at least walk home alone without the others, but Daehwi had decided to walk me home as well. After we arrived at my house Daehwi ran inside, and I quickly turned to Daniel.

"Thanks for today, it was fun" I said with a smile.

"It was? I'm sorry they interrupted it. I'm kinda disappointed because I wanted to spend more time with you." I could tell Daniel was sad and maybe a little angry by the expression planted on his face.

"Well that just means that you'll have to ask me out again" I said with a playful wink.

"I will, but next time Winkdeep and Samhwi won't be there. It's just going to be you and me" Daniel said and I nodded in agreement. I was definitely looking forward to another date with Daniel I just hope that next time it goes better.

"Yuna why are you still outside?" Daehwi shouted from the door. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Daniel.

"I should probably get going now. Bye Oppa" I said with a fake smile.

"Bye Yuna" Daniel said as he stepped closer towards me and began to pull me into a hug. As soon as his arms wrapped around me, I felt myself being ripped away from Daniel. I looked up in surprise to see that Daehwi had taken my place in Daniels arms.

"BYE HYUNG" Daehwi said as he hugged Daniel tightly. I looked at Daniels little frown, and I couldn't help but laugh. I waved goodbye to him before walking into my house.

Daehwi and I walked into my living room as it was already predetermined that we would be watching a movie. When we entered the room we looked in horror at the scene I front of us. It was Daehwi's dad and my mom kissing.

"Ewwwww" we both said in unison.
We watched as they awkwardly began to move away from each other. Sadly my eyes had already been scarred and I couldn't unsee what they had just done.

"Oh good both of you are here, we can tell them now" my mom said to while looking at Daehwi's dad. I looked up curiously, eager to hear what they had to say.

"Tell us what?" Daehwi asked, as he was probably just as curious as I was.

"Well since the wedding is only a month away, we decided that now would be an appropriate time to move in together. We actually found a new house and, we will all be moving in together next week" my mom announced.

"Okay" I muttered.

"Yeah okay" Daehwi said with a sigh

"I thought you guys would be more excited. I mean you're going to be living with your Best friend"

I just shrugged before walking over to the couch and taking seat.

[Daehwi let out another sigh. Just when he thought he had gotten over Yuna he now had to share a house with her. That meant he would be seeing her not only throughout out the school day, but whenever they were home as well.]

["why me"]

Authors note:
Yesterday this story hit 5k reads. Thank you so so so much to anyone that's reads, votes or comments it means a lot.

 Thank you so so so much to anyone that's reads, votes or comments it means a lot

Thank you
감사합니다
Merci
Gracias
Salamat
ありがと