45

Yuna's Point of view.

"Jihoon you called!" I yelled happily as I answered my phone, before flopping down onto my bed.

"Did you really think I'd forget!" He replied in an over dramatic voice. I honestly didn't think he would but I just wanted to tease him.

"Yeah kinda but I'm happy you didn't. There's a lot I wanted to say, so let me get started!"

"I'm nervous" he said with a little laugh, and I found myself smiling instantly at how cute he sounded.

"Aww don't be it's nothing bad. Firstly I wanted to say how proud I am of you. Like I've basically watched you work towards your dreams over all these years, and now it's finally coming through. And you deserve all the success that you're being given" I found myself ranting as if I was a proud mother who just saw her child graduating.

"Thank you Yuna" was all he said, but I knew he was smiling at the other end of the phone.

"I know you're going to get even more popular but don't forget about me" I joked and he instantly screamed "No! I could never! I love you too much to ever do that". I'm pretty sure I had a mini heart attack after he said that! I even dropped my phone and it cracked... Its sad that he still has such an affect on me no matter how hard I try to get over him.

"Oh and you need to take care of yourself more. Drink a lot of water and don't forget to eat a lot because my mom likes you chubby! Don't worry about abs that's Daniel's thing and you don't need them."

"Okay okay! I'll make sure to eat a lot, but don't be surprised if I get abs within the next two months". Being the little pervert I am, I tried to imagine Jihoon with abs but failed because his face is way too cute for abs.

"Stop! Please don't go on some crazy unhealthy diet to lose weight, you're perfect just the way you are Jihoon. Oh and try to get as much sleep as you can. I know it's hard during promotions but don't be stupid and spend the time you should be sleeping, playing games."

"Okay I promise I won't" he said but knowing Jihoon he would still choose his games over sleep.

"Oh and Jihoon I love you, and although I said I wouldn't...I'm really going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Yuna actually there's something I've been wanting to tell you and now is probably the worst time to say this but it gives you some time to think  about what I'm about to say. I know you might hate me for this but I think it's best for me to come clean. Yuna I was the sec- " before he could finish his sentence the doorbell loudly went off. 

*Ding*

"Oh hold someone's at the door" I sighed as I got up from the comfort of my bed, and walked downstairs before opening the door.

I was extremely surprised when I saw my boyfriend standing there with a bright smile.

"DANIEL!" I yelled as I ran to him and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck.

"YUNA!" he yelled imitating me while he tightened the hug making it hard to breathe.

"Jihoon I'll call you back" I said into my phone before ending the call, and turning my attention back to Daniel.

"I come bearing gifts" he said as he held up two cartons of my favorite strawberry ice cream.

"Kang Daniel you know I love you!" I said happily, as I took the cartons from him and entered my kitchen in search for some spoons.

As I did that, Daniel had made himself comfortable in my house. He sat down on the couch with a blanket thrown over him and began to watch Netflix. After finding the spoons I took a seat next to him. I handed him one and put the cartons down in between us, before we began to rewatch old episodes of stranger things.

"So I think you know, but I won't be able to talk to you for a while." He shifted his attention from the tv screen to me.

"Yeah I know...two weeks. Jihoon told me." At the mention of Jihoon's name I could see Daniels face turn sour. It was obvious that they had problems with each other which was weird since they would be in the same group for about 2 years.

"I'm going to miss you" he said with a cute pout before he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

"Yeah. Next time we see each other I'll give you lots of hugs and kisses to make up for the two weeks." I said as turned so I was facing him.

"Or you could give it to me now in advance". A smirk was planted on his face and he began to slowly lean in.

"Yeah I like that idea" I said with a wink. (Jihoon wouldn't be proud) He looked taken aback by my boldness, however he just smiled and pulled me closer to him. He began to lean in and I did as well but before our lips could touch, his phone began to ring causing us both to pull away. He looked down at his phone and then back at me, as if deciding wether to answer or just kiss me.

"You should get that" I sighed as I moved further away from him and turned my attention back to the tv.

"It can wait" he said as he tried to pull me closer to him again but I shook my head. Knowing Daniel it was probably something important and I wouldn't want to be the reason why he got in trouble, so I insisted.

Eventually he gave in and answered his phone. It was his manager asking where he was and telling him to get back to the dorm immediately.

"Well I have to go now. I'm really going to miss you. Stay safe,  okay?"

"Okay I will. Bye Daniel." I said as I placed a quick kiss on his cheek and watched as he left.

Authors note:
I'm sorry for the lack of updates and I'm sorry this one is so bad 😰. I'll work harder to make better updates more frequently.