09

Yuna's POV

*Ding*

The loud bell rung signaling that 4th period was now over, and it was lunchtime. I watched as everyone scrambled to pack their belongings and bolted out of the door. Following their lead, I picked up my bag and notebook, and made my way to the lunchroom which was already filled with people.

As soon as I walked in, I began to search for Guanlin. I was planning on asking him if he really was my secret admirer or not. Although I wanted to believe him, part of me still had my doubts; I would rather be safe than sorry.

As I looked around the lunchroom, I couldn't spot him in the crowded area; as I horrible vision and refused to wear glasses. Eventually I began to lose hope, when I spotted someone who would probably know where he was.

"Hey Baejin!" I yelled, at the boy who was sitting on one of the tables near me. He looked up at me with a smile, before running over towards me.

"Yuna what's up?" He asked, as he stopped in front of me.

"I'm looking for Guanlin. By any chance do you know where he is?" I asked, and Jinyoung instantly nodded; before grabbing my hand and leading me to the back corner of the lunchroom. Most of the younger produce 101 guys were seated at one table, including the one person I was looking for Guanlin. I thanked Jinyoung and gave him a hug before walking over to the table.

"Hi guys" I said, as I took a seat in front of Jihoon sat to the right of Guanlin. Jihoon smiled and waved at me, but I rolled my eyes in response. Just seeing him brought back bad memories. I found it sickening how he could just smile and pretend like he didn't put me through a year of depression. Seonho who was seated to the left of Guanlin paid no attention to me, instead, he continued to stuff his face with food. This was quite normal because Seonho valued food more than anyone and anything.

"Oh hi" Guanlin said, as he looked up from his food. I showed him a quick smile, before I revealed the real reason I was here.

"Hey, I was wondering by any chance is this you?" I questioned, as I handed him my phone with the messages from the secret admirer. Guanlin began to look through the texts, and I noticed how brows begin to furrow in confusion.

"Yuna this isn't me...sorry" he frowned, as he handed my phone back to me.

"Yeah, I thought so. I can't believe this idiot lied to me" I sighed. Although I knew it wasn't Guanlin part of me still hoped it was him. I really wanted to be able to trust the secret admirer, but he just betrayed my trust.

"Maybe we can help you find it who it is" Jihoon chimed in, causing me to look at him in disbelief. Jihoon was the last person I would accept help from.

"I don't need your help" I said coldly, as I got up from the seat. Jihoon looked kinda sad and for a second I felt bad, but then I quickly remembered it was Jihoon, I shouldn't feel sad for him.

"Thanks Guanlin" I added before leaving the table and walking over to my usual group of friends.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Authors note:I know this chapter is different from the usual text format but the next chapter will text again

Authors note:
I know this chapter is different from the usual text format but the next chapter will text again. Also thank you for all the read, votes and comments it means a lot 💜💜💜.