Chapter 34

(The girls' infinity ring)

     Walking towards the dark red truck, I lean on the rolled down window and look into the truck. Keith sits behind the wheel with Amanda next to him and Tyler in the back. "I want you guys to leave now, but Tyler," I look at him. "I want you to GPS our truck, if you know what I mean?"

     He nods his head. "Yeah. You basically want me to keep a tab on you guys so that if you need help we know where you are." Tyler doesn't remove his eyes from the screen as he types away.

     "Exactly." Turning my attention to the two in the front, I lean closer on the truck door. "You two, if anything happens to me I need you guys to come back and save the others." I whisper as I don't want the others to hear. "If something happens and some of them are still on the truck, roll down your back windows so that they could jump threw the window or onto the bed of your truck."

     "Nothing's going to happen to you." Keith says to me as I sigh and shrug.

     "To be honest. This next part is a total mystery to me. The plan was suppose to get in and out but now with Angelo wanting to start up something—"

     Amanda butts in as she sends me a hard glare. "That doesn't me you're going to die."

      I shrug again. "I can't know for sure. It is Angelo we're talking about. The guys a maniac. For all we know, he could be planning my death as we speak."

     Sighing, Amanda nods her head. "That's true."

     "Exactly. Which is why I need you guys to promise me that if I do end up dying tonight you will come back for the others. Okay?" Without another word they nod their heads as I nod mine.

     Walking towards the big metal doors that close off this garage, I slap my hand onto the button that allows it to slowly open. Once it's fully opened, the big red Ford truck that Keith is driving pulls up besides me.

     Tyler pops his head out of the back window and hands me the gun I gave earlier to Amanda. "Here, take this." Tossing me the gun, I catch it with ease and shove it into my back pocket. I know what he's doing and it's kinda cute. "Give it to Sarah and please make sure she stays alive."

     Nodding my head, I send him a tight lip smile. "You have my word Ty." He nods back and rolls up his window. Patting the side of the truck, they speed away down the dark street.

     "What now Nia?" Ricky asks as I face the remaining over my group.

     "Roll down all the window so that you'll be able to hear me." I demand as he nods his head and hops into the truck. I watch as the truck roars to life and all the windows roll down. Throwing him a thumbs up, he sends me a cheeky smile and keeps the engine running while pulling out his phone.

     "What about us Nia?" I turn around to face Sarah as she raises an eyebrow at me. Isabella stands beside her with crossed arms.

     Shrugging at them, I make my way towards the back of the truck. "Do whatever you want. But all I know is that," Huffing I pull myself up to the bed of the truck. "I'll be back here waiting for Angelo." Standing on it, I stare down at my two best friends. "If you guys want to sit inside the truck that's fine. You could help Rick."

     "Well." Isabella says, before jumping into the back of the truck. "I think we all know what's going to happen here."

     Sarah following her actions."You're not going to get rid of us that easily Nia. We stick together no matter what. And that includes kicking Angelo's ass."