Chapter 33

Amanda's P.O.V.

I'm your twin -Twin

Love you, big sis  -Twin

Love you too little bro -me

Be careful -me

     With that I close my phone and take a nice long deep breath. Tears run down my cheeks as a million things run through my mind. "He's going to be okay..." I say to myself as I gather my stuff. "He's going to be okay." I reassure myself once more.

     Taking another long deep breath, I walk towards the elevator and press the button to the basement. Once I get in the basement, I make my way towards the weapons room where everyone's grabbing a weapon. "They know." I say to them, causing them to all jump a bit at my sudden presence.

     "Who knows" Fionia asks me while raising an eyebrow.

     "Gianluca and Angelo."

Fionia's P.O.V.

     As we wait for the twins to arrive, we start to grab our weapons. Stealing my baseball bat from Keith, I start to reload my gun. "Okay, who's getting what?" I ask, turning around to face my friends as I finish reloading my gun.

     Keith holds up his famous throwing stars. "I got the throwing stars."

     Ricky loads his arrows as he smiles at me. "I got the crossbow."

     "I got the smoke bombs" Sarah smirks over at me.

     "And I've got the grenades." Isabella smirks as well causing me to shake my head as a smile stretches across my face.

     "I swear to god. If you do what I think you're going to do-"

     "You'll just have to wait to see Nia" Sarah says winking at me while Isabella laughs.

     "Okay, so—"

     "They know!" A voice says causing us to jump. We turn to see Amanda out of breath.

     "Who knows?" I ask while raising an eyebrow.

     "Gianluca and Angelo."

     "What!" I screech.

     "Where's Tyler?" Sarah suddenly seems worried and I send her a look.

     Amanda sucks in a breath. "Hiding in Angelo's office."

     "What! Why!" Sarah's voice raises as her eyes widen and her face goes pale. Scrunching up my eyebrows I turn to Isabella who shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head at me. Huh. Something up. I'll talk to her about it.

     Amanda runs a hand threw her long dark red hair. "The only way to delete our names from the system is going into Angelo's computer. Ty thought he could be the damn hero and went. To our advantage everything worked out and I managed to delete all our files but Ty must have heard Angelo and Luca talking about us, texted me and told me to tell you guys about everything." Her rambling stops as she takes a couple of breathes.

    "Shit." I curse while running a hand threw my dark brown hair.

     Amanda nods her head. "Exactly. It's bad. Ty wants us to leave as soon as possible and will meet us in the parking lot."

      "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Keith says while scrambling towards the door.

     Looking over at Amanda, I spot tears in her eyes as she sniffs them away and wipes her nose with the palm of her hand. Shaking my head, I sigh before making my way towards the gun wall and snatch two slick black guns. The volt empties as my friends head into the hallway.