Chapter 7

Gianluca's P.O.V.

     I wake up to a knock on the door, who the fuck could this be? Groaning, I look over at my alarm clock. Seven in the fucking morning. This better be worth it or else who ever it is, is dead. It's too god damn early for this.

     Making my way out of bed, I swing the door open to find the three idiots standing there with a smile on their faces. "What the hell do you guys want? It's seven in the fucking morning!" I whisper yell at them.

     "Looks like someone isn't a morning person. We just came to see the girl." Vince says looking over my shoulder to try and find Fionia in my bed. Moving in front of him, I block his view while a glare covers my eyes. Vince laughs, "Calm down man! Mass, told us that she's hot. France and I didn't believe him so he brought us here to see for ourselves."

     "At seven in the morning?! You couldn't have waited until later!"

     "Come on Luca! It'll only take five seconds." Francesco pleads, his bright blue eyes forming into puppy dog eyes.

     "Yeah! Please!" Vince says, his dark green eyes doing the same as Francesco's.

     "Okay. Whatever! But if you wake her up, I swear you're all dead!" I grit out while pointing my index finger at them.

     Massimo chuckles, "Looks like someone's overprotective"

     Rolling my eyes, I scoff at them before crossing my arms over my chest. "Oh, please! You know I'm only trying to get her so that my plan can work. If it wasn't for it, she wouldn't be here!"

     "Okay, whatever you say but are you sure that old feelings aren't coming back?" Massimo smirks at me.

     Taking a deep breath, I try to calm myself from screaming at him. "No Mass," I sigh, "We all know that I did have feeling for her a long time ago—"

     "Yeah, two years ago when you first saw a picture of her on your dad's hit list." Vince says cutting me off, with a smirk on his face.

     "Yeah, well we all know how that ended." I chuckle at the old memory.

     "Actually, I don't remember." Francesco says smirking, "Would you mind telling us again. Just to refresh our memories."

     "Last, that I remember was that she went to the same high school as us." Vince says playing along.

     Sighing, I glare at the two of them. "Yes, we went to the same high school as her. We hung out a lot and became more than friends just like how we planned but what wasn't planned was that I got feelings for her. My father didn't know, obviously. I knew she had feelings for me as well, which was good on my part because it would have been easier to bring her back here. But when it was time, she went to Brenda Rose's house party. I was looking for her until my ex girlfriend came up to me all drunk and said that she missed me. She kissed me and Fionia saw. She got mad and kicked my ass when I tried to tell her it wasn't what she thought it was. Then she left. When school came around, I tried to talk to her again but she kicked my ass for laying a hand on her and sent me flying to the floor." I grumble the ending as I slum my shoulders at the memories.

     "And that was the day, little Luca got bitched at by his father. He found out about your little crush and crushed it by threatening you. Saying that he'd kill her right in front of you." Vince says laughing.

     "Well! Isn't karma a bitch! I had to watch my dad torture her yesterday in front of my very own eyes! She changed a lot since I last saw her!" I growl at him, making Vince take a step back.