Chapter 26

The annoying beeping sound of my alarm clock is all I hear. I need to turn it off but I don't want to move. The beeping only gets louder as my patience is running low.

     Groaning, I reach over to turn off the alarm on my phone. "Fucking shit won't shut up." I grumble to myself as I adjust them to the brightness around me.

     A small chuckle is heard behind me as Gianluca tightens his arms around my waist. "You're not a morning person are you?" His voice is scratchy but that's what makes him hotter.

     "I am... sometimes. One of those times aren't today." Smiling, I begin to close my eyes again as I feel Gianluca softly breathing down my neck. After sometime of just laying in bed with my eyes closed, I decide to turn around to face the man that has made my life very interesting.

     Gianluca's eyes are closed, his jaw is relaxed, and his lips are slightly apart. He fell back asleep. How cute. Smirking at him, a plan comes to mind on how to bother him.

     Trying wiggling out of his hold, his grip only tightens as he pulls me to his chest and brushes his lips against my ear. "Don't wiggle. I don't know if you've noticed but we are practically on each other." He whispers in a husky voice. I shake my head with a smile on my face.

     Looking up to see that he's fallen back to sleep, I continue to bother him as I brush my lips against his. "Don't." He orders, but I ignore him and continue to tease him until I kiss him ever so softly. His eyes snap open once I pull away. "Nope." He says and forcefully pulls me back to his chest.

     Luca kisses me with such force that our lips move in sync to one another until he pulls away and turns around so that his back is facing me. "Go to training. I'll see you in two hours." He mutters going back to sleep as I chuckle at him.

     Getting out of bed, I grab his mom's workout clothes that she let me borrow for today. Leaving my glasses on the night stand, I head to the washroom to change as I don't workout with them. Once out of the bathroom, I put my shirt back on the chair and see that Gianluca is still sleeping. I smirk as another plan comes into mind.

 I smirk as another plan comes into mind

(Workout outfit)

     Running to the bathroom, I take the flowers out of its vase, filling it up with water and slowly walk over to him. Once I'm standing over him, I smile and pour it all over his face. His eyes open automatically as he jumps up into a sitting position. His hair and face being wet as I silently laugh at him. Water drips down his body and the sudden realization that he isn't wearing a shirt makes this moment ten times hotter. Luca's vicious dark eyes scan the room before landing on me. Sending him a cheeky smile, I toss him the vase and bolt for the door. "See you in the training room!"

     My giggling grows as I reach for the doorknob but a pair of arms quickly wrap around my waist pulling me into a wet and hard back. Spinning me around, Luca's dark brown eyes turn a shade darker as mischief is clear within them. "You shouldn't have done that." He says, pulling me closer to his wet chest. His hands move down to my hips, gripping them hard. My breathing get stuck in my throat as my laughter stops.

     My eyes widen at the sudden movement, as he sends me a devil smile and dips his head towards my neck. His lips trail up my neck as he plant soft kisses all over. Moving my head back, I give him more access to my neck as my hands make its way into his hair. Tugging it lightly, he groans against my neck making me giggle at the rumbling feeling on my neck. His soft lips soon move to my jaw as he ends his little tease fest with a soft kiss on my lips.

     "Good morning to you too." I say while resting my arms around his neck. Luca smiles down at me and pecks my lips once more before turning around and making his way back to bed.

     As if he knew I was watching him walk away, he flexes his back muscles making them pop as my lips part at the sudden action. Luca flops down on his bed while resting against his back against the wooden headboard. The reminder that he's shirtless makes me scan his body as my mouth suddenly water. God damn.

     My eyes run down his body—admiring it. His large muscular arms. His sharp jaw line and collarbone. His impeccable pecks that shine in water. His defined six pack abs that have a trail of water as well as they lead down to his detailed V-line. That's when my heart stops and I eye the bulge in his slightly soaked grey sweatpants. The feeling of his eyes on mine causes my head to snap up.

     My eyes meet his dark ones as Luca sends me a sly smirk. I could feel the blush creeping onto my face as I look away. "Like what you see?" He flirts as I try my best to not stare at him. Blushing harder, my eyes gaze over at his as he chuckles lightly at my appearance. Not trusting my words, I stare down at the ground and nod my head—allowing my hair to cover my red face.

     Taking a couple of slow and deep breathes, I try to regain myself as I shake my hands and look up at Gianluca. My confidence quickly returns as I watch him eye me up and down like a piece of meat. Two can play this game. A cocky smirk forms on my face as I place my hands on my hips and pop my right hip. "Like what you see?"

     Luca's head shoots up as a small shade of red takes over his cheeks out of pure embarrassment of getting caught. Something seems to click in his as he returns the cocky smirk I was handing him and slowly stands. My heart races in my chest as he stocks his way towards me. Gianluca quickly closes the space between us as he runs his index finger against my jaw. "You have no idea." My breathing hitches the second I feel his fingers move down my neck and onto my collarbone.

     Before I could take in a breath, his lips quickly caught mine as he forcefully kisses me. I barely manage to kiss him back before he pulls away with the same cocky smirk on his face. "See you in two hours." Being confused at what he said, the door behind me swings open as he pushes me threw it.

     Slapping my butt, I gasp in shock and just as I'm about to tell him off the door slams shut in my face. The sound of it locking causes me to curse as he chuckles from the other side. Prick.