Chapter 6

The beginning of this chap is a bit intense. But read at your own risk ;)
****************************

Hearing the door close quietly behind me, my heart beat calms down as my breathing relaxes. Gianluca shuffles around before the feeling of the bed dipping behind me causes my eyes to open. Wrapping an arm around my waist he pulls me closer to his body and begins to run small circles on my stomach. Snuggling closer to me, he puts his head in the crook of my neck. "I missed you Nia. I missed these moments with you." He whispers and plants a soft kiss on my neck.

     I can't move. I'm frozen in my place. I'm beyond shock at what he just said. A tear rolls down my cheek as I try to contain my emotions that are running all over the place. How could he miss me? It's only been a couple of years? Right? If we are to be completely honest it was his fault we ever ended things. It was his mistake. He's at fault not me. I just need to keep reminding myself that so I don't get stuck in his web. I can't. If I do I'm screwed. 

     I try to fall to sleep but with Gianluca's arm around me and his soft words from before still running in my mind, I couldn't help but let hours drift by. Looking over at the clock, my eyes widen as its three in the morning. Sighing, I shift under his tight hold and face him. Gianluca looks so peaceful and beautiful whenever he sleeps. He has been on my mind all this time and I can't seem to get him out. Managing to lift my hand up to his face, my thumb runs over his cheek. I wonder what he's planning in that head of his.

     My thumb runs over his bottom lip. How I would kill to kiss those perfectly sculptured lips again. To see how they feel. Are they still soft? Are they still the same loving lips that I once loved to kiss? Okay... that was weird. Did I eat? I didn't eat! Maybe that's why I'm acting this way... yeah let's go with that. Removing my thumb from his face, I run my hand threw his nice short dark brown hair. He looks so calm, which makes me smile and before I know what I'm doing I place a soft kiss on his forehead.

      Pulling away, I try to move away from him but his hand suddenly tightens around my waist as he brings me closer to his chest. My breathing hitches as I stare at his sleeping figure. He looks so peaceful and all I want to do is stay near him. I want to stay in his arms once more but I know that's impossible. It will never happen again. This sudden feeling of wanting him against is just a simple phase. I will get over it and from what I heard the best way to get over someone is saying goodbye. One last goodbye should be alright.

     Confused by my thoughts, I quietly sigh as I rest my forehead against his. What on earth is Gianluca doing to me? He isn't even awake and somehow he's able to control me. His hand that remains tightly around my waist moves up my back as it rests just under my shoulders.

     "What are you doing to me Gianluca?" Sighing, I place a small kiss on his forehead before pulling away. Just as I was going to turn around, Gianluca's hand snatches the back of my neck and pushes me back into his hard chest. His lips smash against mine as I freeze. He's awake?

     With his lips still on mine, I begin to melt into the kiss. His lips are soft—just like how I remember them to be. Tingles rush throughout my body but he only pulls me closer to his chest. My cheeks heat up as my hand moves to his cheek and carefully caress it. The once dead fire comes back to life as sparks fly in a crazy matter between us. His lips, his arms, just chest—all of him. He feels amazing against me and I never want to pull away. Smirking at myself, I take a leap into faith and kiss him back. Hard. Our lips move in sync to one another as he pulls me on top of him.

     My legs wrap around his waist as my fingers dig deep into his dark brown air. His hands move up and down my sides as his tongue slides over my bottom lip. Wanting to play a little, I bite down on his tongue which he causes him to groan. Loving his response, I decide to take the lead and slip my tongue into his mouth. His tongue dances with mine as we dominate each others. His hands tighten around my waist which causes him to kiss me harder and flip us over. Tangled up in the sheets, he hovers over me as he bites down on my bottom lips. Pulling away lightly, the pull on my lips causes a slight moan to escape as he smiles down at me.