Tears Keep Blowin' || 13

Tell me you don't want me no more, but I can't let go

________
Liam's POV
(2 weeks after)

"Wow." I looked up to see an astonished Andy. He set his briefcase down and walked over to my now organized and damn near spotless desk.

"Who are you and what have you done with Liam." He smirked patting my shoulder.

I shook my head at his teasing, a small smile played on my lips. "Just was tired of the mess. Figured it was too symbolic of my life."

"So what you're telling me is, we get the old Liam back?" He smiled looking at all the labeled files that were laid perfectly on my desk.

I shrugged not knowing exactly what to say. I wasn't going back to my old ways, that's for sure. But after the argument with Bahira, I felt like the biggest asshole in the world. Did I mean to say all the shit that came out of my mouth?

Out loud, no. Mentally yes.

I fucked up and it seems like for good. But I'm still trying to hold on. I still want to prove that I'm not the same old Liam. I want to prove that she's wrong, everyone's wrong. That the 'grade A asshole', can actually change. And to do this, I started to see Dr. Peazer regularly again. I've hired a new assistant, a male just to be on the safe side.

I'm trying my absolute best.

"Well since the old man is back. I'm here to bring better news." Andy said as he clicked open his briefcase and pulled out an already envelope. He handed it to me with a mischievous grin.

"What's this?" I questioned raising a brow at him before I pulled out the folded letter.

"This is regarding the business deal that Zayn and I closed last week. We are going to London to meet with the Ambassadors." He smiled proudly like a child that learned how to use their toilet for the first time.

"Great job mate. You and Zayn have fun up there but not too much fun. Off and on the clock you are a representative of me." I reminded him with a warning tone in my voice.

He scoffed with a short laugh. "Okay dad, nice to know. But it's not Zayn that will be going. It'll just be me and you."

I stared at him completely puzzled. Usually, Andy and Zayn would meet with ambassadors then meet with them to seal the deal with paid dinner by yours truly. I would normally just wait to hear about their experience on Monday morning and if all goes well, I personally call to said company to keep the show on the road.