Obvious || 10

Don't mess it up talking that shit

Don't mess it up talking that shit. Only gonna push me away that's it.
___________
Bahira's POV

"Bahira! Bahira wake up!" I groaned covering my head with one of my many pillows.

Desperately trying to drown out the sounds of my mothers yells, I squeeze my eyes closed trying to think of the dream I was just in.
Sadly, there was no way I could return to my once perfect world. Sitting up I let out a loud yawn, making the yelling and the pounding of her fists seize.

"Poppet?" She asked from behind the white wooden door.

"Mum." I croaked out with a lazy smile. The door cracked open and in popped my mother's curly locks.

Her insanely white smile greeted me as she walked in, taking a seat on my bed. She wrapped her arms around me, tucking me away at her side. Kissing the top of my head and fading stroking my silver hair, I couldn't help but relax. I was so close to drifting off to sleep once again before her voice cut through the atmosphere.

"What are your plans for the day?" She said softly.

I shrugged keeping my eyes closed. "Probably go help Uncle Louis down at the warehouse. Why? What's up?"

She chuckled squeezing me. "Well I have to go do some shopping for around the house. It'll take me all day."

Please don't ask me for a favor.

"So since you aren't going to be doing too much. Do you think you can do me a favor?"

Even when I'm visiting, I still can't catch a break.

Laughing lightly I detach myself from her, looking into her coffee brown eyes for the first time today. They held happiness and mischief. Something that's no stranger when it comes to my mother.

"What do you need me to do master." I joked as she shoved me with a roll of her eyes.

"You're so dramatic." She sighed whilst all I could do was laugh.

"I get it from you ya know?" I scoffed with a playful roll of the eye.

"That's exactly why I can't stand it." She laughed looking around my room. Giving a quick disapproving head shake for my messy room.

I stood up, giving my body a good stretch before looking back at her. "So what do you need me for, you never answered."

"Oh right, duh." She tapped her head and crossed her eyes making me burst out in a fit of laughter. I swear, no matter how old I get, I'll always think my mother of the funniest person on the planet.