Figure It Out || 08

All the rest of my crimes don't come close______________

______________

Liam's POV

I let out a huff as my foot tapped against the marble floor. I check my watch from what feels like the millionth time since the 10 minutes we've been here. I look at Andy from the corner of my eye as he tapped away on his phone. I stare ahead at the empty seat in front of me.

Why the hell am I doing this?

No, that's the wrong question Liam.

Why the hell did I let Andy talk me into doing this?

A waitress walked in front of us, setting up the extra plate before sending me a smile and wink. I just sent her a tight-lipped smile. Not wanting to even entertain he thought of woman right now.

I sat there for a moment before letting out a groan.

"Well this is pointless." I announce as I stood up abruptly.

Andy's hand quickly wrapped around my wrist, tugging me down into my seat. I let out a childish whine knowing that I can't make an escape.

"Stop your whining. He's almost here." He said giving a smile. The smile quickly turned into a frown as he went back to his phone.

"He's late." I state clearly annoyed.

"He has a life you know? He probably had to attend to something really quick." Andy tried to reason. But like always, I wasn't buying it.

"So what makes you think he's going to show then Mr. Samuels." I ask in a sarcastic cheery tone.

"Because he likes me. Unlike you, the man who fucked his daughter." He replied sassily.

All I could do was glare and grit my teeth. I try to count to tend to ease my anger, just like Dr. Peazer advises me to. But all I wanted to do was snap his neck in half. Before I could even make one last ass-kicking remark, Andy stood up abruptly.

My eyes wandered to where his frame was headed. I soon saw the man who hated my very existence. His head was buzzed short and dyed blonde. He looked happier, healthier and most important, calm. He wore a plain white T-shirt showing his tattoos. Dark blue jeans and his oh so famous, black Doc Martens.

He and Andy hugged for a moment before exchanging a few words. The two erupted in laughter before they settled down. Andy soon the pointed to me and my head quickly shot town to my tie.

A wave a sweat bullets lined themselves on my forehead. So many thoughts began to race through my mind. So many different scenarios danced through my head. The only thing I could think of in this very moment...was to pray.