Feeling So Good || 07

talk that talk baby

talk that talk baby.
____________
Bahira's POV

Walking around the train station has recently became a familiar routine for me. With my earphones blaring Ariana Grande's "Yours Truly" album. Grabbing my two duffle bags, I searched for the nearest coffee stand. The 2hr train ride felt quicker than normal and I couldn't be more grateful.

I smiled graciously as I saw the infamous Starbucks sign. Quickly shuffling to the counter, I bit the inside of my cheek looking over the menu. Before I knew it, a girl that looked about 17 years old, came in front of me with a confident smile.

"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you today?" Her thick Yorkshire accent bloomed.

I gave her a tight lipped smile. "Hello, may I have a grande Carmel Macchiato with extra ice and caramel please."

"Will that be all for you today?" She smiled as she began to ring up my order. I nodded and handed her the 3 pounds.

"Your name?" She asked as she held the marker in her hand.

"Bahira." She nodded and gave my cup to another barista. With that I grabbed my bags and sat at a nearby table. I swiftly pulled out my phone and scrolled to Harry's contact.

Babi 💗| Sent at 8:30 am
made it safely babes Xx
Read at 8:35 am

Hazzard❣️| Sent at 8:36 am
thank god! i wish i could've came with x
Read at 8:40 am

Babi 💗| Sent at 8:43 am
i do too☹️ but we've got bills to pay😝 X!
Read at 8:44 am

I smiled waiting for his response when my name was called. I rolled my eyes as my name has suddenly gone from 'Bahira' to 'Babira'. With a calm smile, I thanked the barista and grabbed my drink, shuffling to my table. The cold caffeine rushed through me, making my senses come alive.

Hazzard❣️| Sent at 8:45 am
don't remind me🙄
Read at 8:46 am

Hazzard❣️| 8:46 am
who's coming to get you??
Read at 8:47 am

Babi💗| 8:48 am
no idea, i think my mum
Read at 8:49 am

Hazzard❣️| 8:50 am
alright, i gotta get back to work. say hello to everyone for me! be safe Bahira. I love you! Xx
Read at 8:51 am

I sighed telling him that I loved him back before busying myself by going through my social media feeds. I smiled to myself as I mindlessly scrolled through my mother's Instagram. My smile soon faded as I came across the picture of the night of the company banquet.