Reality || 02

Neverland is home to lost boys like me

Neverland is home to lost boys like me. And lost boys like me are free.
___________

Liam's POV

Walking into the emptiness that I call home was something I had most recently became accustomed to. All furniture that Cheryl had bought, I sent to her in America without hesitation, making every bit of space here empty. I walked past my kitchen, saying hello to Sandra, the chef as normal not bothering to wait for her reply as I made my journey up the long flight of stairs.

Every room held a memory. A memory I refused to let go and you can argue, say it isn't healthy but I don't care. Despite the emptiness, there were traces of her through each room and  every corner. Wether it had been sexual, emotional or whatever the case may have been, each spot held a memory of the middle eastern beauty that I refused to part with.

With a longing sigh I shook the images of her from my mind and walked towards my bedroom. There I slowly kicked off my shoes and threw my suit jacket on one of the bed posts before walking over to the bathroom. I quickly turned on the shower, letting the water take its time heating up and discarded my clothing. I slowly collected the soiled items and threw them into the dirty clothes hamper and made my way into the now steaming bathroom.

As the warm water ran down my body I leaned back and closed my eyes. Trying to make my mind relax as it was still running with the thoughts of her. Soon, my mind drifted to the though of those beautiful hazel eyes staring into my chocolate ones, lust pouring out of them. My eyes wandered over her body, her full breast, making my mouth water as the coldness from the air sneaking in made her nipples stand at attention.

My eyes traveled down her curves but soon snapped up as I felt her hand grasp me. I let out a throaty moan as she began to pump me, her eyes never once breaking contact with my own.

"B-Bahi." I groaned out, my eyes falling shut as the water ran over us. She continued her motions, swiping her thumb over my slit as she twisted her wrist with every pump. I couldn't help but let out a sigh full of ecstasy. My breathing soon picked up into shallow pants. My eyebrows scrunched together as the feeling in the pit of my stomach began to bubble over.

"God Bahira." I moaned out knowing I couldn't hold on much longer.

She smiled wickedly at me, her motions never seizing. She leaned towards me, her chest pressing against mine as she began to suck and kiss my neck tenderly. The actions making me close to the point of no return as my dick twitched in her hand.

She kissed up to my ear before letting out her sinister giggle that I fell for each time it escaped her lips. "Cum for me daddy."

"Bahi!" I shouted with a loud moan as ropes of pleasure shot onto the shower wall. The feeling of her hand was gone along with her presence. My eyes snapped open looking around for any trace of the beauty.

But like always, there was nothing.

Everything was all in my mind, just as always. She was never in the shower with me, she wasn't touching me and she never came into this house. I wanted to scream, cry, throw a fit like an angry teenager but I couldn't. I couldn't do any of that because I brought this in myself.

Scrubbing myself clean I hurriedly rinsed off and stepped out of the shower, toweling myself dry. Walking back to my room, I slipped on a pair of Calvin Klein's and a pair of gray sweatpants. Flopping back onto the white sheets, I see my phone light up with messages from Andy, business colleagues and more. But I don't bother to answer any of them, not because I wanted to be a dick or because they were annoying.

Just simply because I felt no need to talk to any of them right now.

In my mind, I'm sure that if the circumstances were different, if my life were different, I would still like to be alone. It wouldn't matter if I had a family and a wife, I appreciated the time I have to myself. Given, many would say my alone time would be me not leaving my office on hours upon hours, but I just can't help it. I strangely like to be alone.

Although, if she were here that would be a different story. I would will love to be alone, I just wouldn't want to alone for a long time. I would have to have her by me at least 20 minutes after I have my alone time. I would need to feel her, breath her scent to kiss every part of her. I would need her.

I still do need her.

That's just my life isn't it? A world full of endless possibilities that could've happened and yet I got stuck with the shittiest of them all. The possibility of me losing her, happened. While the possibility of me ever getting her back, seems like it will be just a wish.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is the harsh Reality of Liam Payne.

_______________

Hellooo! I'm so sorry this is so short but it's the holidays and I have lots to do! Plus my wisdom tooth is fucking killing me🙃.

How do we feel about Liam's POV?

Do you think he needs to get it together and move on?

Should her find someone else?

I hope you all have a GLORIOUS Christmas and your day is filled with love and warmth from all your loved ones. Remember to always stay positive, safe and to always keep smiling.

Until next Friday my sexies😈💕