Chelsea Smile || 09

Smile while you're hurtin' and whistle while you work it

________________

Bahira's POV

"He's bloody what!" I laughed at Delilah's shocked scream.

"My reaction exactly." My lovers voice flowed through the speaker as well.

"It's honestly fine." I reasoned to the two.

Telling the two most important people in my life the news I just received was almost the most challenging thing I've ever had to do in my life. Not because of what their reactions would be, just that alone was comforting. But it was the fact that I had to recite that sentence.

To know that this wasn't just in my mind. That this was in fact reality.

"So let me get this straight yeah? Your dad, then man who wanted to murder him, is out meeting with him as we speak?" Delilah questioned.

I nodded picking at the faux fur of my blanket. "Yup."

"And why on Earth would he fucking do that?" Her question bounces off the walls of my room.

"Are your parents out of money love? I can send some down if that's what it is." Harry's soft voice broke through.

I couldn't help but take in the bubbly feeling he gave me. I could tell a lovesick grin nestled its way onto my cheeks. Shaking my head mindlessly, I reaches for the picture frame on my dresser. It was Harry and I on the London Eye, it was our first trip to London before the quarter started that Fall.

"There's no need for that Hazza, money isn't the issue." I sighed biting the inside of my cheek.

"Then what is? He went to go meet with the devil himself." Delilah groaned.

"Has your mum told you anything?" Harry asked gently trying to drown out Delilah's frustration.

"No, all she said is that he went to go meet with him. She never mentioned why and to be completely honest with both of you, I don't want to know." I shrugged setting the frame back down in it's place before I flopped down on my bed and laid on my stomach.

"What!" They both yelled out. Lilah's was more of a screech of shock, while Harry's was more of confusion and surprise.

"Yeah. I mean what good would that be for me? If he needs the job back then by all means, but at the end of the day. This has nothing to do with me." I shrugged looking up as my door was suddenly pushed open.

I was met with my father's cheeky grin. Just by that I couldn't lay there a moment later. I bolted from my bed, and ran straight for his crossed arms. He let out a groan, most likely from me almost toppling him over.

"What the fuck what that?" Lilah questioned.

My father and I both laughed as we stood there in each other's embrace.