Lunch

Clarke's POV

I make my way to the cafeteria and sit with Emori, Harper, Murphy, Octavia, Raven, Monty, Jasper, and Bellamy. "Hey where are Miller and Bryan?" I ask sitting down. 

"Out doing stuff." Raven says laughing. 

"Oh, is stuff their new name for one another?" Murphy asks. 

"At school?" Octavia asks shocked. 

"Hey, you Blakes have a knack for doing stuff like that at school." Harper says laughing. Octavia laughs. "What?" Bellamy asks. 

"I think she means you really know your way around the car." Raven says and all the girls laugh. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asks. 

"I mean to be fair it was after school hours." I say giggling. They all laugh. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Monty asks raising an eyebrow to Harper. 

"Bellamy knows." Harper says. 

"I seriously don't." Bellamy says.

"Oh come on. Last Friday after the volleyball game." Emori says. 

"Oh the one I got kicked out of for no reason." He says. 

"Hey we were winning before you got there and losing while you were there. It was a sign." Raven says. 

"Yeah, okay." Jasper says looking to me. I look away quickly. 

"Okay Bellamy you don't remember what happened after the game seriously?" Harper asks. 

"Seriously anything I did wasn't in front of you guys." Bellamy says. 

"Specifically it was in front of my car." I say with a laugh. 

"Wait was it?"Bellamy asks. 

"You fucking Echo in your car while we trying to get to Clarke's car. Yeah." Raven says. We laugh. "I had to get it out." 

"Oh that. I didn't know that's where Clarkes car was." He says looking down. The Bell rings. "Saved by the fucking bell." Octavia says practically running out of the room. I walk behind the group. "What's wrong Griffin?" Bellamy asks running behind me. 

"Nothing." I say smiling.

"I know when you're sad. Tell me what's going on." 

"Nothing is going on Bellamy." I say increasing my pace. 

"Clarke."

"What?"I ask. 

"Do you know why I was kicked out of the volleyball game?" He asks. 

"Oh it was just like...some girl on the volleyball team got distracted when you came in and we started losing. So coach kicked you out." I say with a laugh. 

"Oh, really? Which girl?" He says raising his eyebrows.

"I don't remember." I say and nervously laugh while fidgeting with my lock. 

"Really? Seems like something you'd remember." He says and then looks to my hands still trying to open my lock. "You still haven't learned how to open your lock?" He asks. 

"I have I just don't think it likes me very much." I say shaking it.  He laughs and grabs it. "What's your combination?" 

"We aren't supposed to tell people." I responds. He lets go of the lock and walks backwards away from me. "Fine maybe I'll see you in P.E. if you can open it." I continue fidgeting and then turn to him. "Wait Bellamy." I say and he smiles walking back towards me. He grabs the lock. "Combination?"