Snowball

Clarke's POV

"So how was your night yesterday?" Raven asks as I drive her to her house. 

"Just about as good as yours considering you called me to avoid your walk of shame." I say. 

"Oh really?" She says happily. 

"Yep." I say. 

"Do you think we are too young to be doing this? I'm only sixteen." She says. 

"We are, but I don't think it's anything anyone else doesn't do." I say. 

"Well, I know I act like I know and that I've done stuff, but I totally freaked out last night. I didn't do it with Shaw and I don't know if he's okay with it. He let me sleep in his room, and I slept on the floor." She blurts burying her head in her hands. 

"Hey, Raven." I say and she looks up to me. "If he loves you, he won't care when you want to do it." She smiles. 

"Thanks Clarke." She says hugging me. I hug her back quickly and put my hands back on the wheel. "To be honest. I didn't think I was ready until last night." I say and smile. "Bellamy helped though." I bite my lip. "I still don't really think I was, but how am I supposed to tell Bellamy that." I say. She looks over to me. "Clarke." 

"It's not like he made me. I'm sure he would have stopped if he knew I wasn't sure, but I didn't act like I didn't want to I just smiled through it." I say. "I mean I think I'm a little young, but I wanted to do it with Bellamy. I just...what if people think less of me?" I ask. 

"They won't. Everyone does it." Raven says. 

"I love him." I say. She looks over at me shocked. 

"Really?" She asks. 

"Yeah, I wouldn't have if I didn't." I pause. "But does he love me? "

"Yes. I know he does Clarke." She says as I pull up to her house. "I gotta go. My mom thinks I was sleeping over at your house. Text me."She says getting out of the car. I see her mom waiting by the door. I pull away and drive to my house. I look at a note from my mom on the fridge : Went to work at 11 P.M. Won't be back til 1:20 P.M. 

"Great." I say as I go upstairs. I change into sweats and turn on the tv. After about three hours I hear a loud bang. I run to my window. I see Bellamy standing under it. "What the hell?" I yell opening my window. 

"We are going on a date tomorrow." He yells with a smile. 

"We are, are we?" I ask. 

"Yep. Be ready at 6." He yells and runs away. 

"Bye handsome." I yell and he turns around and smiles before running off.