Back

Clarke's POV(11 months later) 

"Octavia!" I yell. "Guess who got their license renewed?" I ask happily. I hug her.

"Woah deja vu." She says. 

"I know. I missed you." I say. 

"I'm glad you're back." She says. 

"Me too." I say. "And just in time  to finish the last month of senior year with you guys. My family." I say. 

"I'm sorry about your aunt." She says. 

"It's okay. She's in a better place." I say. "Let's go." I drive through the streets. "I missed this place." I say. 

"We missed you." She says. I drive past the park when I see Monty, Jasper, and Murphy. I pull over. "You guys up for a ride?" I yell popping my head out the window. 

"Clarke?" They all smile and run to the car. 

"Hell yeah." Murphy says. 

"When did you get back?" Jasper asks hugging me. 

"About ten minutes ago." I say. " Raven?Shaw?" 

"Raven's house down the block." Monty says. 

"I remember." I say. 

"Yay." Monty says. I honk my horn and see two figures appear in their window. "Get your ass out here!" Murphy yells. I see Raven run downstairs. I get out of the car and hug her. "You're back." She says.

"I missed you." I say. 

"You too." She says letting go of me and we get in the car. On the way I get Harper and Emori. 

"Where too next?" I ask turning to the back seat. 

"Clarke stop sign!" Octavia shouts. I slam on the brakes and see the one person I didn't want to deal with today: Bellamy. 

"Double deja vu." Octavia says. I slap her shoulder playfully. Bellamy looks up and sees me. His jaw drops. He walks towards my car window. I quickly roll it up. I zoom away from him. "Now that is game." Monty says. Everyone starts laughing. "God, I'm an idiot. " I say. 

"You really should talk to him. He really did try to visit you every month. You never let him in." Octavia says. 

"I couldn't." I say. 

"You can now." Raven says. 

"Maybe." I say and pause."So where do you guys want to go?" I ask perkily. 

"Swimming hole!" They shout. 

"Triple deja vu." Octavia says. I laugh. 

"It's kinda cold." I say. 

"It's May, and never too cold for swimming." Raven says. 

"Let's go then." I say. We get to the swimming hole and they take off. I walk to the house to change. I walk inside pulling off my sweater before I get in. "Hi." I hear a familiar voice say. Too familiar. I pull my sweater back down. I see his big brown eyes. Bellamy. He's taller. 

"Hi." I say tripping backwards. "What are you doing here?" I ask. 

"Octavia texted me, she told me you wanted to talk." He says. 

"Of course she did." I say rolling my eyes. 

"You don't then." He says nodding his head. 

"I don't know what to say." I say opening the door. He follows behind me. "Wait, Clarke." He says following behind me. I turn to look at him noticing the vulnerability in his voice. His eyes well with tears.