Luke || Twany

His eyes scanned the area around, you didnt know what he was thinking or if he had something planned at the certain time frame. You looked to him as his hand started to rub the back of his neck as he looked down to the ground, his neverous actions were more intese then yours at this very momment. He stepped closer to you taking you by surpirse as his lips were pressed against yours. This kiss was delicet and the feeling was mind blowing. He moved away from you as a blush was permanent on his cheeks, you bet you looked exactly the same. That night you knew look was the one and that everything would be perfect as long as you were with him.

The memory was always clear in your mind, but you wished that was the truth now. Luke still was the one that made your heart flutter but you weren't with him. Perfection after that kiss faded and lead to arguing and bickering. Nothing was working out, you both just didnt work out. You hated the idea of ending it with him.

but the choices were dim, argue everyday of your life and be unhappy or let it go. so that's where it went. everything is gone. he is gone. you remember today was the day they were leaving for tour and Luke and his new girlfriend were probably in a crying fear about how much they love and will miss one another.

the bottle stayed tightly in your hands and you have now gotten up the habit to drink away your issues. you knew that this moment if you moved a certain way to much you were going to be sick. the late night program continued to play on the tv as you starred blankly at the wall.

"fuck" you heard a voice mutter as the front door open and then closed. "seems you have not cared about anything in awhile."

you shook your head. knowing the voice and sounds were in your mind. he couldn't be here and be saying these things. he just couldn't. but as his figure stood in front of you prying the bottle from your grip. you know it was real, he was here.

his arms wrapped around you as he carried you to what you hoped was your bedroom. you clung to him. missing his embrace and just the warmth of his skin. you missed him. he softly laid you on your bed as he slowly raised the covers.

you were worried as he left you alone. to had an urge to call his name. but as he reappeared with a glass of water you were thankful he didn't leave.

"drink this." he instructed handing the glass to you. you didn't argue with him. he took the gals from your grip as he placed it on your bedside table.

"why?" it was the only thing you can think of to say.

"I never stopped loving you Twany."

"I was awful to you. we argued so much. it was nor has to be the worst relationship in history." with you statement you heard that one sound you loved, his laugh.

"you know sad thing is I miss all of that. but what I miss the most is you. I miss the laughs we shared over the dumbest things. I miss holding you in my arms anytime I wanted to. but now it's I can only do that when you are drunk." he grabbed your hand in his as he looked at you. "I miss you, I miss us."

"Luke I miss it too."

"Twany I have to go. the guys are pissed that I'm late but I'll call you tomorrow after we land and we can discuss everything. I'll probably have to remind you everything that we said but I'm okay with that." his smile was broad as he keep his eyes on you.

you laid back on the bed knowing sleep is slowly creeping in. you felt his soft lips against your forehead. "I love you Twany."

you hummed in satisfaction as you closed your eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. hoping for tomorrow to come quickly. you smiled knowing you have him back. and the true story is he never left like you assumed he did. when you knew you were alone you whispered the words you were thankful to. "he loves me."