Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 26 (Pic of Caleb)

Start from the beginning

I was wearing tight black booty shorts and a tight green tank top. SHIT! I glanced down at the illuminated numbers on my phone and cursed. There's no time to change now. I looked around the kitchen for a sweater or jacket of some kind, so that I didn't look like a total slut. Speaking of sluts...

"Where's Janey?" I asked Heath, glancing up the stairs.

"I don't know, I told her to come down about 12 minutes ago." He said nonchalantly, flicking a look at the stairs before going back to staring at me. "And before you ask, Rachel and John went to get groceries."

"Ok." I said, walking to the bottom of the stairs so that I could yell, "JANEY! Get your skanky ass down here. You have 1 minute before I leave you."

I heard Heath chuckle behind me as Janey stood at the top of the stairs. The first thing I noted was that she was wearing that stupid trench coat again.

"Is Rachel here?" Janey asked in her annoyingly high pitch voice.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"Good." She said, throwing off her trench coat. Heath, who had joined me at the bottom of the stairs gasped in shock as he took in her outfit.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!" Heath yelled, waving to Janey's clothes. She was wearing a white button up shirt that stopped right below her breast and a tight denim skirt that ended right below her ass.

"What? I see nothing wrong with my outfit." She said, glancing down to examine herself.

"That's the problem. You can see everything." He groaned in exasperation. He was right. I could see Janey's barely there red bra through her shirt and her skimpy red thong was peeking out from under her skirt.

She flashed him a 'no duh' look, before clunking down the stairs in her black 6 inch heels.

"I think that's the point." I said quietly, as she stopped in front of us.

"Anyways, I don't see what the big problem is. I mean, look at her she's dressed like a whore and you're not yelling at her." She said, glancing at me distastefully.

"I am not!" I shouted. "Unlike you, I don't like flashing everyone every time I move."

Janey opened her mouth to insult me some more, when Heath cut her off. "Ok, you and Janey are both dressed inappropriately. And Janey she does not look like a slut. Now that that's out of the way, can I please get you guys to school?" He asked impatiently.

"Wait, why are you taking us to school?" I asked curiously.

"Because I want to see where you guys go to school." He said, in a 'no duh' kind of voice.

"Whatever." I said, picking up my backpack and walking out to the car. I waited as Janey and Heath slowly followed. He unlocked the doors and we all hopped in; Janey in the back seat, while I sat up front with Heath.

"Who do I drop off first?" Heath asked, as if the thought had just occurred to him.

"Oh my gosh, pull over and get out." I said, annoyance coloring my voice. He gave me a confused look, but did as he was told. I slid over the console and into his now vacant seat.

I shut the door and rolled down the window. "You're not going to leave me here?" He asked incredulously.

"Of course not, you dimwit." I said, glancing at the clock. "We're just switching places. Now hurry up, we don't have much time."

Heath ran to the other side and hopped in, slamming his door shut. I took off and made it to Janey's school within 5 minutes. When Heath stepped out, so that Janey could crawl out of the back seat, everybody looked at them. All the guys were staring at Janey, lust clouding their eyes, as the girls stared at Heath, the same lust clouding their features.