Chapter 58 - Djinns Of Darkness

I wasn't flying fast enough. The magic carpet couldn't go fast enough. The dark djinn's were far out infront of me. I threw myself from the magic cloth, using magic to fly. Still not fast enough. I djinn equipped, still wasn't fast enough. I had no choice, I started using my own magoi, something I save solely for the rift. It didn't mater, as I was quick enough to get there in time. I put up a berrior between the attack and the Kou army, saving more lives then Kouha could have done alone.

Just a tiny amount of pressure 2as eased from my shoulders. I used light magic to make myself invisible, a spell I put over everyone else before I went off in my own. They will only be visible to others once I let them. I just stood back and let Kouha deal with the three djinns. But once more came I was getting worried about the fact no one else had yet to arrive. I dashed about protexting as many soldiers as I could, but never completely defeating a djiin. The flashing light of flames assured me that Aladin and Alibaba had arrive. I flew to higher ground to see my friend had as well, scadered in the army, m doing what I had been.

I let out a shrill whistle which would have sounded like nothing more than a bird. But for AR it is to regather. Just as quickly as these hand more dijins appeared, with an even greater amount than before. I lead my crew to the back to the army of djinns. None questioned me as we proceeded to defeat djinn after djinn. A single one was nothing to us, as we had faced many before. But the vast number that were there is what caused us all discomfort and fear. We met a clear feild most way back to the Kou invasion. You could thank Kouen's household members for that.

They all stood behind fearing what was to happen next. I stayed back letting Alibaba handle himself with the Kou prince. Dark djinn's could be seen flying towards us in the sky. I teleported three of the pairs to the ships of Reim. "My orders end here, protect who you can but yourself first." We all fought like they were close to the end. I wish it wasn't true. The Battle though was no where close to the end. If anything it was just beginning.

I didn't think, I just fought. I could think when I was done, if ever. I froze I'd attack. I felt it. I felt Titus give up all his magoi to stop Mogamett. "Thank you" I whispered to myself. A moment of silence spread through the land, and the dark djinns were gone, for now. If chaos would break out at any moment it was then. I ordered everyone to go back to Magnostadt, to finish evacuating and start facing the medium.

I felt wrong leaving them on their own. But they are strong, They will not fall to any foe besides old age. I couldn't doubt them. After all I trust the safety of the entire world on them. I shed the invisibility. All should see the rose red of those dedicated to their safety. I just wish one day they would be willing to show their faces.

I held back a yawn as I walked down the path of Kou soldiers, all catching eye of me as I passed. All was silent as I approached Aladdin, Kouen, and the djinn's.  "Princess," Amon gasped, "You live."

"Now is not the time," I said plainly as I pried Aladdin out of Kouen's arms.  "This is all of our world, will you help protect what we all rely on to live or let it die with doing nothing?"

I only got a glare from him, which had no effect on me. "You both are from the word Solomon once ruled!" the knowledge crazy prince declared drawing his sword at us.

I just pushed it out of his face. "Yes, and if you help us, we'll tell you everything you wish to know."

Aladdin came and stood by my side. "Everything there is to know," he agreed with me, understanding what I was doing.

I placed a hand on my brother's head, assuring him he had this and went to help with my own force. I arrived at the city to find ir abandoned except for the magicians, well and my peeps. I was hoping the magicians were staying to help, or would be smart enough to flee when the time came. "Prepair yourselves," I warned them all, "That was but a warm up." I put a forced smirk on my face. This dire time was not for one of joking, but I felt it was needed.

This who had been with me gave me a look of worry and disbleif. I returned them a look of apology. "There was a reason I needed help after all,"I continued my streak of unneeded humor. We all started our way to the medium as I quickly explained to them all that was going on hearing plenty of gasps behind us.

" Wasn't this what you were trying to prevent? " Hasim snapped." You knew this was going to happen! Yet you didn't stop it!?" Everyone was silent. He had voiced the questions buzzing in my head for over a week know. But I knew the answers. The answers no one dared to believe.

I broke. The tears I had been holding back fell. I gripped my hair as my breath became frantic." Cause I was scared," I confessed through the sobs. "I got too comfortable with knowing what was going to happen. I didn't want to think what would happen if I did. With myself and so many other's I would have effect. I so badly wanted to stop this all from happening, I love this world so much. Even before I was apart of it. If you hate me for this I will not blame you, but please help me save this world one last time. " I looked back at them all with a tear soaked smile. I never got any time for a response as djinn's started appearing from the medium.