Chapter 50 - Sleepless Night

"So you were acting like that because of what Mei told you?" I asked him, with a bit of blush on my face. I would need to go talk to my friend to see exactly what she told him, cause some thing I'm sure he would not want to know about.

"Well it also makes sense," he said, "We're similar in that regard." I jumped into bed next to him, once again ignoring the fact he was naked. You'd think I'd be used to it at this point.

"Sin here's a little fact you should learn," I sighed, grabbing his hand and giving it a kiss, "I need to put on an act around everyone but you. You are the only person who knows the true me." His eyes lit up like an excited child.

Arms reached out and wrapped themselves around me, pulling me into his chest. "I love you," he whispered into my neck. I flinched as I felt his tongue graze against my skin.

"Sin," I complained, rushing to push him away. "I'm not in the mood." This didn't stop him from climbing on top of me nd nipping at my neck. I sighed in irritation. He gets like this after he has been stressed. I guess planing everything for the proposal had been getting to him.

I did I quick manover, so that Sin was face down in the bed and I was straddling his hips. Of course there was still a blanket covering his lower half. "Ady, what are you doing?" Sin asked, sounding a bit worried.

"Just relax," I told him in a soothing voice. I brushed his hair out of my way and pushed the palms of my hands into his shoulder blades. He let out a releasing sigh as I applied even more pressure. My hands worked up against his smooth back. There wasn't one place on this man that wasn't muscular. Not long after I started the massage I could here his small snores and I claimed off his back to lay down next to him.

He looked so peaceful there sleeping, hugging a pillow into his face. I tried to fall asleep for the total of five minutes, but my mind wouldn't shut up long enough for me to even get the least bit tired. I sat up. I turned to look at my swords that I had leaning against the wardrobe, where all my clothes had been moved to. "Hey Altezca," I called out my djinn, not scared of waking Sin, as he was a deep sleeper.

"Yes my princess?" she asked as she appeared. She gave off a soft pink glow in the dark room.

"Do you think I'm doing the right thing?" I asked, getting up out of bed and walking out to the balcony. "I mean, Aladdin had been titled Solomon's Proxy, or Reincarnation in some case. And they have all came from your fellow djinns. The few djinns have called me Solomon' s Heir, which makes sense, I'm the oldest. I would have been the one to succeed him. Am I meant to be the ruler of this world, like father was over Alma Torran? " I was looking out over the star filled night sky.

" Oh, sweet Atiyah, " Altezca sighed, pushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear. " Your father never wanted to force you into anything, everything is your choice. "

" But am I making the right one? " I repeated, "I still want to help this world, but now wherever I offer something people will think I'm just going what's best for Sindria. But I'm not." I slid down the Pilar I was leaning against and was now sitting on the ground with my knees in my face.

I was a mess of emotions. I was happy I was engaged. I was confused about what was to come. I was worried about my decisions. I was excited for the wedding. I was always an emotional mess but managed to hide it extremely well. I wasn't even sure if Sin was aware.

A hand was placed a top my head. I recognized it as Altezca's. That was her way of comforting me. "M'lady," she sighed and sat down next to me. "If I can take the ease off your mind in anyway, please tell me."

"Assure me that what I'm doing is right thing," I looked up at her and begged with pleading eyes. She gazed at me with sweet pink eyes.

A smile was spreading across her face. "Without a doubt," she assure me, "You're heart can never be wrong. Stop doubting what you know you should do." I returned a half hearted smile to her when she suddenly disappeared due to the approaching sound of feet slapping against the ground.

I turned to look at the doorway, only to shield my eyes in disgust. "Cover up Sin!" I snapped, not taking note of my volume. I was too disturbed to properly care.

"What are you doing up?" he asked in his half groggy, naked state. "The sun's gonna be up in a few hours."

"I was thinking, now I'm cringing," I informed him, "Just go back to bed I'll be there soon." I waved a hand at him as I stood up.

Sin grabbed onto the collar of my white night dress and pulled me back in. "Only if you come with," he yawned. Even for being extremely tired he  was still strong. If anything he would be a good ally to have. No, bad Audria! You love him nothing less. You'll stand by his side no matter what. Just using him will only bring him and yourself pain. " You can tell me what you're think about if that will help you sleep." My fiance offered.

I shook my head and tilted my eyes down to my feet. He had forced me to lay down in bed next to him, spooning me from behind. "You should only be thinking happy thoughts," he said in a hushed voice. I felt his fingers lightly trace the rim of my ear, sending calming waves through my body. I remembered my mother in my previous life would do that when I couldn't sleep. It was always calming no matter who did it. " Everything is falling in place for us to be together." That's what he thinks.