Chapter 21 - The Years Apart (Part 2)

Where was I? Oh yeah, getting into the Immuchak tribe. Well yeah I did that. The entire time we were there there was this girl that would only stare daggers at us. I went up to ask her about it. In that conversation in learned her name was Mina, and she was jealous at how well we were at fighting. We all offered to train her, and with our help she was able to get accepted by her culture.

We were taken to main village where we met the Head Chief. From all the stories of how I was helping out the villages, they must have thought I was a guy. Since he offered for me to marry his youngest daughter. Obviously I didn't, but I didn't become friends with her. Niahoma is a sweet girl, that sadly needs to be forced into a marriage for some reason.

But finally we returned to Reim. I had been gone for four years. It had been five years since I had last seen you. I was wanting to relax for a bit, before attempting to venture to Kou once again. The day after I returned I was called to a meeting with Lady Scheherazade. I obviously couldn't deny it.

When I came I was surprised to find Yunanan was also there. Oh, Yunanan is the one who taught me magic, he's my mentor. Either way the two had a task for me. Mainly to go a round to other countries and advise the royals of how they should treat other countries. They didn't want a repeat of the Partevian war. I accepted, knowing I would need a good standing with the royals of the world.

The first place I went was Sasan. Yukino insisted on coming with, not trusting me to go on my own. The other two also didn't want me to go alone, but didn't want to go themselves. During my stay, even though I was a royal guest I still needed to stay in that inn. Throughout my stay I got to know a girl that worked there, Gueneth. She was kind and got the job to help provide for her brother as both her parents died.

I also befriended the knight assigned to escorted me while I was there. His name was Vlyad, and was pretty dang supportive of my shinanigans. He evern started a few himself. He was so relaxed for being a Susan knight, yet he wasn't forced into it.

After Susan I returned to Balbadd. The king spoke of you while I was there. He said I reminded him of you. I never mentioned I knew you, I don't know why though. I went and visited Jamiya and Jamin in my time there. Both were doing extremely well and ecstatic to see me again.

Next I was sent to Partevia. It was strange nor being treated like trash by royal soldiers. One of them was actually a kid we grew up with. Terran, he became a servant in the royal palace, it's better than starving on the streets. We was excited to see me again. Appeariently I had stopped kids from beating him up alot as a child, nothing surprising.

There's also this fruit seller, Catal. I don't exactly remeber how we met. But by the time I left he was my friend. He has a sharp tongue and when we talk it has no choice but to turn into an argument, but it works.

While I was in Partevia I went to visit our old village. There was nothing put the ruins of old houses. I asked around to see what happened. All the men had been drafted into the war, and in turn died. The woman and children left looking for better lives.

Within the time of my search I met Judar for the first time. Man he's always been a spoiled prat. The moment he learned I had learned magic from Yunanan he wanted to fight. Which of course we did. I won, with little use of magic beyond borgs and simple magoi. We parted ways, but not for long.

Next I went to Artemyra, just for fun and wanting to see what it was like. I brought Mei with me, and made it a girl's outing. Not even five minutes of being in the city we found Judar, who was cross dressing. He started fighting me, so I retaliated. We got in trouble with some official, but I outted him as a guy and got plenty of apologies. Cause of this I was brought to the queen, I'm not sure why. I thought wanting to know how I could tell, not expecting that I knew him from elsewhere. For rest of our stay a princess was our companion, as they feared I was going cause chaos again. Serine and I got along, she liked how "spunky" I was, which was "rare from women on the outside" as she said.

Then there was May, she was intrigued by the outside world and hunted us down. I like her determination and told her everything I could. She wanted nothing more than to see the world herself, but she needed to stay to take care of her elderly parents.

The next place I was sent was Heliohapt. Whole there a befriended a set of warriors. Shakir and Mila. They have clashing personalities, but they get along extremely well. I sorta bothered them until the accepted me as a friend. Which took longer than expected.

For the next two years I would go from country to country, doing tasks for the magis, and running into the dark one everywhere I went. Then I got this strange request one day. I was asked to be an foreign advisor for the Kou. Having yet to truly make it there, I went to see it was all about. I went looked into it a bit, and accepted the job. Yeah, surprising. I thought in some way I could stop all the wars.

I only kept the job for a year. In that time I befriended one of the Kou Princesses, Princess Kouie, sixth imperial princess. Most people forget about her, but I wanted to know everyone as themselves, which she took as an opportunity to make friends, which we did.

After I quit my job at the Kou, I was confused about what to do with my life, sorta. I decided to travel, again. I made my way to Akita, cause surprisingly I had yet to go there. Once there I made friends with a Sailor, Nake. He'd been wanting to join the navy but couldn't. He really just wanted to be part of something bigger than just being higher education help. That's when the idea struck me. Why not go into trade. And that is how I founded Crescent Moon. I went to the King of Akita, wanting to get the a country into this.

On my way from the coast to the capital I meet up with a guy on his way home from a journey. We learned he lived in Akita's capital, so we joined together in our travels. We ran into some bandits, got taken hostage and beat them up.

Upon arrival to the capitol, Ivan let out the knees he was the prince. So off course the country joined my soon to be made trade company.

I spent two years going everywhere and using my connections to build up Crescent Moon. Most of the time I was in Kou, as that was where eight had put the main hub for the company. There was this one place I did want to go to, that I had yet to. Kina. I found it surprisingly easy.

Everyone there was scared of my arrival, few people are able to locate the flying city, but I had. I was threatened by the small army, but I did nothing. One girl approved me and wanted to go to the ground below. I took Fran down, onky for a day. It seems that one day was enough for her to trust me. In turn her best friend also claimed me as a friend. It was strange. I did so little yet they trusted me so much.

I returned to Kou, only being gone a month. My company could run well without me, and once again I got board. That was when I decided to move to Sindria. Mei and Kansi who had been with me through all of it, moved with me. A month after living here I decided to start the orphanage, as I could easily fund them. I was actually in Balbadd originally to see if I could open one there, but you know how that all went.