Chapter 13 - Battle Of Balbad

I woke up before Aladdin, which only made sense. We were in bed next to each other, and I was half naked. My shirt was gone and I was only in my binding and my boots had been removed. I must have gotten a fever, as going to the sacred palace with out your body is basically going onto the doorstep of death. I got up and looked out the window. Chaos had already ensued. I'm sure Jamiya was out helping, with Hasim by her side.

I watched from the window, completely ignoring the woman's pleas for me to lay down. The mass of black ruhk around the castle told me that I was too late to change anything. I grabbed my metal vessel and left to help with the problem. "My djinn of  intimidation and fear, fest upon my ruhk and give me power over my enemies," I said as I started walking towards the chaos. You're always so dramatic Atelzca complained in my head. You can letter all just scream my name and I'll know what to do. I just smirked at her, it didn't feel right without calling upon her.

I was now in my djinn equip. It was highly plain compaired to other ones. My hair shortened and changed to pink. There was a small crown in my bangs over my forehead. I wore a cream crop top, and skirt which had a red cloth around it. I dragged the swords behind me on either side, leaving a trail of fear inducing crackling behind me. Anyone who had been fighting had stopped to see what was going on. "Blood shed will bring nothing!" I yelled at them, "A revolution led this way will only degrade this country more and more. You all agreed to work together to make it better, how dose this behavior help any of you! Do you want Balbad to go down in history like this, or something grander in the scheme of everything!?"

The violence has become little to nothing within the area that could here me. "So put down your weapons, there is a better way to do things!" I continued on my way, searching for my fellow AR members.

"Audria!" Jamiya yelled and the two ran towards me from a side road, "What should we do? People are dyeing left and right!" Hasim seemed confused about what was going on, but wasn't freaking out like Jamiya was close to doing.

"Alright, Hasim," I turned to the new recruit, "Go to Jamiya's house, you will see three cloth packages near the bed I have been using. Take them and search for these two men. One has white hair, the other is a fanalis. They will be trying to subdue the chaos. Give the packages to them, then try to subdue what chaos you can, and no matter what do not take a life." The guy nodded and ran off.

"Jamiya, come with me, we shall go the the source of all this," she had her rose red cloak on and flipped the hood up. We both flew up into the air, following the black ruhk to the castle. As we made our way it was plan as day that Aladdin made his appearance. I smiled as I saw the rush bird soar above us. Once at the castle I stood upon the wall and watched, between the battle and the man flooding the world with black ruhk.

Jamiya took a step forward wanting to intervene. I held out a arm and stoped her. "We shouldn't interfere with these people's fate, they will come out of this fine," I told her. She knows I know the future and knows better than to question what I mean. She just watched in horror as Alibaba got taken in by the dark djinn. "There should be a doll around here," I said turning my back to the fight, and looking down the wall. "Can you locate it?" I asked of my friend, "Then could you gather the dark household vessel when it appears?"

"What are you gonna do?" Jamiya asked with a bit of worry.

"Take care of him," I looked to the mysterious man of the black ruhk. "When I return I will tell you everything." I flew up to the point of the roof, sword brandished and ready to attack. I came meters away from him and clashed the swords together a loud thunderous boom filled the air, shaking the ground and the air. I timed it so the djinn disappeared as the sound shook the world.

"You," the man hissed at sight of me. We've had run-ins through the years. They all ended with him needing to flea, only surviving because I let him. He flew away, trying to escape. I flee after him, with much more ease than on a magic cloth. I came up and cut the cloth up from beneath him, causing him to need to use him magic to fly.

I wound cause thunderous notices to flood the area and use the moment he's distracted to attack. Soon he was gone and all was left was a doll. I caught the doll and the head before they fell to the ground. I looked below me to see a djinn equipped Sin Bad watching me. I felt something slither up my arm, and I looked down to find a snake had slithered out of the eye socket. I grabbed the snake by the head and dropped the head into the ocean.

I flew off after giving the group of Sindrians a nod. I regrouped with the two at Jamiya's home. She had a sack of the things I asked her to gather, and Hasim was out of breath. "Do you have a jar I could barrow?" I asked, releasing my djinn equip and showing them the struggling snake in my grasp. I actually thought a head and let it go, making it look like am accident, as if it bit me. Jamiya tried chasing it down, thinking it was important." It's fine, "I told her, knowing how much that snake needed to be free, even if I regret letting it be." It's time for me to explain though, "I sighed, looking to the two.

" Don't you want a shirt first? " Hasim asked, reminding me I was shirtless. He was obviously flustered by this.