Chapter 40 - Closer

"There is a perfectly fine chair right there!" I yelled, gesturing to the chair right in arms length. The nught was getting old. All the generals had gone to bed and the music had stopped. Sin and I were still out, and he was restraining me to his lap, which was annoying at the time.

" Once I get the same treatment as this bastards you flirted with before," he said, surprisingly sober, unlike how he usually is after a festival.

"So you were watching me the entire time?" I smirked, shifting so I was sitting on  the armrest of the chair.

"Well I need to keep am eye on what's mine," he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm not alright with that," I glared at him, he already knew I didn't like woman being treated like possessions.

"But I'm yours," he confessed, kissing my bare stomach before being swated away. I said surprisingly sober, not completely sober. Not blaming him, I had my share of wine through the night.

I leaned over and hummed hiding his cheek in my hand. "I can live with that," I said, closing the distance and kissing him on the lips. He greedily kissed back, before I pulled away, causing the buzzed king to pout.

"So, you're gonna do it, or will I forever be below those strange men you danced with?" he said, rubbing my clf with his hand.

I sighed, knowing neither of us were going to leave until I did. I hopped down, only for a second. I hunted down a half full cup of wine and made my way back, making sure my hips swayed as I walked. I took one deep breath, before accepting the incoming embarrassment.

I straddled against him, my knees hugging into his hip, and my chest pushing up against his body. He went ridged when he looked down and saw me sensually biting my lip. I slid my free hand up over his chest up to his cheek, where my thumb was stroking it. Gold clashed with jeans for a prolonged amount of time. I had forgotten there could possibly be anyone else but the two of us there. It was just us in a bubble of our love.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" I whispered sensually, "Like the light of a sunrise reflecting off of the desert sand. I could get lost in them, quickly getting thirstier and thirstier." My face slowly kept closer to his as I spoke. I lingered just beyond our lips touching. The purple haired man quickly closed the distance, where I just as quickly pulled away, moving my free hand to slightly cover my lips.

" Your lips are so dry, " I commented innocently. I smiled as I held the cup I was holding upto his lips. "Drink up," I sang childishly. He tried to take the cup from my hand, but I refused to hand it to him, a smile never leaving my face. My love sucame and let me pour the blood red wine into his mouth.

Three seconds in and he coughed from the liquid going down the wrong pipe. I quickly pulled away the cup and let him cough until he could breath properly. I backed up a bit, and rubbed his back in comfort. I smirk with a.... idea coming to mind. "Do you need more help than that? All you need to do is ask," I said with a playful smirk. Sin was breathing normally once again, but was confused about where I was going.

I took a large swig of wine, and held the alcohol in my cheeks. I straightened up, so I was on my knees and slightly above him. I quickly, but tenderly connected my lips to his. I reached to his chin, gently pulling it down to part his lips slightly. I forced my tongue into his mouth and let the wine flow from my mouth into his. I had planed on a sensual kiss than parting, but quests I lost my control to Sin.

He quickly started to kiss back, his tongue playing with mine in both our moths. Our lips parted and reckoned in barely a second's passing. I eased back onto his lap, where his hands started stroking my bare abdomen. I tugged at his clothing, causing all the jewelry to jingle and them to become disheveled. We tried so hard to get close enough to eachother. Every part of our bodies was pelressed up against the others, but it still wasn't close enough.

We broke apart, knowing exactly what both of us wanted. We had talked about it before, sure after heated makeup sessions, but it never seemed like something soon to happen to me, even though it was Sinbad, the womanizer of the seven seas I was talking to.

We inspected eachother through our list, heavy lids. We found there was a red liquid dripping down our fronts, staining our clothing. "Let's get yoy out of those dirty clothes," he whispered sensually into my ear, causing my heart to stop. He lifted me up off his lap onto my feet and he was quick to follow. He rushed through the palace halls, my hand in his, much like an excited teenage couple would be.

I was brought to a pair of double doors that I had not been to before. Sin pulled me through them into a grand bed room. I'm sure there was plenty to look at, but what got my attention that night was solely the bed. It was huge, bigger than a king sized. There was see through fabric draped all around it, shielding the white beverage shears and mountain of pillows from clear view.

"Are you ready my love?" Sin asked, wrapping my in a tight hug from behind. I looked back at him, seeing he had taken off all the jewelry, but still just as eager.

"Yeah," I answered timidly, discarding my hair ordiment with no care. He spun me around and recaptured my lips in his. It was like before, hot steamy, passionate, as we tore at each other's clothing and quickly worked our way to the bed.

We needed to pull apart the get out tops over our heads. With all of our clothing discarded Sin picked me up and threw me into the bed, climbing on top of me. We took a second to take each other in and ease our breaths. He lend down at started attacking my neck, creating hickey after hickey, but cause a disorienting amount of pleasure. He had moved his hands from beside me head to fondling my boobs, it was strange at first, but I slowly eased into it the more he did it.

As he was pleasuring me, I felt I needed to return the favor to some degree. I ran my hands up and down his back, harshly dragging my nails in his skin. I was fearful it was only causing him pain, but by the moan that escaped him, much like the many escaping me, I knew my fears were unrecognized.

With all the pleasure building up, the need for friction grew. I whimpered in need and my legs grinder together. My hips instinctively popped, ramming into Sin's, causing a sudden moan to escape his lips. I grabbed our hips together, felling his much needy friend against me.

My hands slid downhis back to flop down beside my head, gripping onto my losses locks, and more free. Sin lifted himself off me. I gasped at his disappearance. His hand made a sudden reappearance between my entangled legs, and slipping down to my core.

My mind went blurry from the pleasure. His fingers ran against me, causing my breath to get caught in my throat as a loud moan escaped me. I reached above my head and grabbed a pillow to cover my burning face to muffle the sounds escaping me. I gasped as a singular diget entered. I arched my back as the finger caressed my walls. I bit into the pillow, trying to be quiet as another finger was brought in. Soon enough it was all four, and the pillow was barely helping with the moans trying to escape.

I felt empty when they were all pulled away. Sin's eyes were suddenly rapture in mine once again, the gold was so enticing. The love of my life came down and placed his lips on mine, adding another heated kiss to that night. His hands slid along my outer thighs, easing them up until my legs were around his waist. I felt something prod at me, causing me to freeze in our kiss. I melted the further and further in he went.

He broke our kiss, focusing on his actions down below. Pumping at started, and I had turned into  pile of goo for the most part. The pillow had been discarded so there was nothing muffling any soind from escaping me. The force became harder every time I made a sound.

I reached up and snaked my arms around his neck, lifting myself up to be closer to him. I started peppering kisses along the side of his face. "I love you," I whimpered into his ear before running my tongue along the ridge and biting the lobe. I continued to bite at him having small sounds escape him.

Everything just stopped. I warm feeling filled me inside as Sin moaned into my ear. He sighed in disappointment as he removed himself, and layer down next to me. "I love you too," he finally answered. After a moment of rest he was right back at it, sucking at my nipples for starters.