Chapter 32 - Going

I was walking through the castle, wearing knee high boots, pasts, long sleeved shirt and my usual robes. At my side was a bag, and I had all my weapons strapped on. I had a terrible hang over, but I needed to go somewhere. First I had books to give Yam, I needed to talk to Aladdin, heal Dunya, and get my metal vessel back from Sin.

I walked up to the door way the the king's office, and knocked. I didn't bother waiting for an answer and walked right in. "Ady!" Sin screamed at my appearance.

"Please shut up," I begged, cringing at my hangover enduced headache. He looked like a dejected puppy.

"Are you headed off somewhere?" another person I needed to talk to asked, in a quiet voice. I turned to face the blue haired magician, and my face lit up.

"Yeah, just a short thing, should be back in a week," I told her, "But before I go I have somethings to give you." I rustled through my bag to find the correct book, peaking at them to make sure they were. "Here," I handed them to her. She opened them to be confused because they were blank. Actually they were invisible ink, that would be reveled in a certain type of light created by magic. "You can see what's written in them with this spell," I told her, handing her a scrap of paper, "memorize it then burn it."

She took a peak at the spell and then rushed out of the room. "What was that?" Sin asked, walking up beside me.

"Oh, all of AR's information on dark djinns and dark metal vessels,"I explained nonchalantly, " And if she asks about how I got it all, you can tell her about the AR, and rest of the generals if you want to." I tilted my head to look at him, which only agitated my hangover somehow.

He reached over and gently put his hands on my cheeks. "You're pale,"he declared, and leaned down to out his forehead against mine, "and a little warm." My love to a step back and moved his hands to my cheeks.

"Well I sorta have a hangover," I confessed, "Drank way too much alcohol last night." I would probably made some over the top sound effect, if it weren't for my pounding forehead.

"I'm sorry," he said. This confused the hell out of me. He continued before I had a chance to ask any questions. "I didn't want you to see that. I need the princess on our side, and that's how I need to do it. I don't have any feelings for her, I only love you Ady, truly. I never wanted to make you cry." Relization hit my like a brick.

He thought I got sad cause he was being all flirty with Kougyoku. I  tilted my head to the ground, and let out a little laugh, make in me wince in pain. "Don't worry about it," I told him with a soft smile, "I just get really emotion when drunk, and forget how to properly think, or walk. Speaking of which, can I have my swords back, I have somewhere eight need to be at noon?"

Sin gave me a worried glare. "Whatever you're doing, are you sure you should?" He lightly glided his hand down my left arm, sending tingles up it. He grabbed my hand and lifted it up to my face, pulling back the long sleeves to show more bandages. "You've only had this for four days, they are barely healed, and you are bound to get more injuries. I don't want you getting hurt."

I gave him a reassuring smile and lifted my hand to his face. "Thanks for worrying about me, but I'll be fine. I know exactly what I'm going to do and there risky no chance I'm gonna run into something involving Al Tharmen. I'll be gone, a week at most, actually... it might be a month."

"Ady," Sin sighed, resting his head on top of mine, "You better come back, without a single hair out of place." he slid my sword back into my hand. I reached up and gave him a peck on the cheek as my answer, and went to take care of rest of my business.

I found Aladdin in the same room as a still sleeping Dunya. " Hey, Blueberry, " I greeted my brother, patting his head. He looked up and flashed me a meloncholy smile. I pulled out a little wand I used when first learning magic. It was a thin bronze stick the length of my forearm with a round amethyst embedded on the top.

Just being near her I could feel the dark metal vessel piece in her. I sighed thinking of all the pain that one piece could be causing. "What are you doing?" my brother asked, noticing how the ruhk were swarming awaiting my command.

"There's still a piece of metal vessel in her," I told him, hearing his gasped mad emerge all the more worried. "I think I can get it out... Sadly I've dine it before, it was s just in an arm though..." I geld up my old staff I would be using until I could get tone better suited for me. I concentrated, closing my eyes.

I could feel the gathering of black ruhk, that were no longer attached to a physical piece of the vessel, but lingered in her. I slowly guided them out of her and had white ruhk take it's place. I opened my eyes, completely drained. I needed to test it, to see if it worked, but there was only one way I knew, and that would take her life if it didn't. I just sat down next to Aladdin and hoped it work, or her fate was for her to die.

"How did you....?" Aladdin was watching through the entire thing, amazed at the magic I did.

"It's complicated," I shrugged, "There is a lot of magic only I am capable of doing, or know how to do that is." I glanced over at my brother to see his face lot up in awe.

"Can you teach me magic!?" He asked, jumping to his feet in excitement. I bit my lip as I thought. I'm sure at this point he's starting to think about going to Magnostadt, which he should do.

"Maybe after you learn more basic magic," I offered with a playful laugh, "Go to Magnostadt, study, then when you come back I can teach you more complicated stuff us magis can do." I reached over a bopped his nose. "You need to go to Magnostadt Aladdin. I wish I could tell you why, but you need to learn that yourself."