Chapter 57 - What Is It Good For?

We all walked out into the streets of the city. All twenty five of us, clad in rose red robes. Everyone knew the plan. They were to partner up, metal vessels with knights, what I call nonmagicians that aren't metal vessel users or household vessels, then household vessels with magicians. They were to start evacuating the citizen. My job was to go far away from them all to be able to teleport the citizens to through a magic circle. So while they prepaired to evacuate people, thinking of explainations to tell citizens.

I flew at high speed. I needed somewhere safe for them all to be and far enough away from the danger. Over the mountains was a feild, this would work. I landed quick to think things out. Best to start by drawing the teleportarion circle to connect to my friend's magic tools. Once setting up the connection came the next task. This was easy, I commanded the ruhk to shift the ground to create shulters for the citizens of Magnostadt to stay under.

Once the first ground of citizens came threw I knew all was working week. I quick sigh in relief, then I teleported back to the capital of Magnostadt. I used Yukino as an anchor. I was quick to hear the war raging on outside of the berriors. "Things are going well," Yukino assured me. I gave him a tired smile and went to evacuate citizens as the war rage on and the sun got lower and lower on the sky.

The ground level was quick to be evacuated, but the lower was harder to do, as the magoi was getting sucked out of us as well. We could do it, but needed more time between teleporting. The sun was close to the horizon, and the war was getting quiet. I gathered the AR to tell them the next of the gam plan. "Alright so for now you will continue evacuation citizens, I told them, but partners will now be a magician with a metal vessel user, and knights with a household vessel. Continue to stay hidden from the head magicians, if you can convince some to leave, do so. But when the time comes, and you will now, metal vessels and magicians, you're coming with me. The other will continue evacuation and protect the people. Stick with your partners no mater what, and promise me you won't die."

There was a slight murmur in the group. " You doubt us? " Mina scoffed.

" You've trained us all well Ady, " Vylad assured me. They all nodded with a smile.

Kouei walked up to the front of me. " We will try our hardest to live through this. But unlike you, we don't know what is going to happen, " there was a small laugh in the group. " But if one of us do fall don't hold it against yourself for so long like you had with Jamin. We all chose to follow you, and you will be the only leader we'll blindly follow. " To my surprise she kneeled down infront of me, and everyone else was quick to follow.

I was fluster and quickly pulled the forgotten Kou princess back to her feet. " Don't bow to me. We are all capable of the same thing, no one person is better than another. No one person should be bowed down to. You all stand by my side not follow me, as friends should." The group all shared a smile, as we were all friends, well more like a family.

I needed to be off though in order to rendevue with Aladdin, Alibaba, Titus, and Lady Scheherazade. To go unnoticed I cloaked myself with light magic until I was hovering just at the side of the small boat. "I don't look it, but I'm older than you're great great grandma," Scheherazade laughed.

"Dobtful," I teased as I made me precense known. This surprised Titus and Alibaba as they had to sensed my arrival. "Oh don't mind me, just carry on."

An amused smile appeared on the Reim magi's face. "If you two would be so kind as to enlighten me, what is it that you are scared going to happen," Scheherazade asked Aladin and me. I shared a look with my brother. I left it up to him to explain Alma Torran, as I still had no knowledge on it, well not as in depth as his.

Alibaba stood up infront of Aladin. I climbed into the boat to sit next to my brother. The expression in the prince's face was hidden, but was not a happy one. "How long have you been keeping this from me?" he snapped, " We can work through this together, you don't need to do it alone."

Aladdin looked to the ground, regret in his eyes. "I'm sorry Alibaba, I didn't want to burden you." I sat a comforting hand on the back, bit being able to see him this upset.

Ali a slapped Aladdin, freaking us all out. "How could you think that?" he yelled, "You're my friend, you'll never be a burden."

A smile appeared in my lips. "A true ally is that of a friend. One that will aid you through anything, redicuous or not."

Alibaba turned to me, with an confused, angered look on his face. "Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here Audria?"

I smiled kneeling they wet eboubd to wonder this. "I come bearing some advice." I slid off the seat and onto the floor of the boat I reached over and grabbed Totis's hands in my own. "There is nothing to be scared of, just hope and have faith." I turned to Scheherazade. "The heart is blind, but the head must not be ignorant." Next came Alibaba, who got a hand on the shoulder. "With great power comes great responsibility." I then pulled my brother into a hug. "You're never alone, as you've made plenty of friends long your journey. Don't be afraid to call upon them."

With a smile I jumped off the boat and teleported away. "What is she?" Titus couldn't help but ask.

"A true magi," Scheherazade answered with a proud smile.

Aladdin shook his head with a smile of his own. "No, she's something far greater."