Chapter 49 - Finally

I was sorta just awkwardly sitting there watching everything going on. It looked just like a mahrajan, but it wasn't. Sin had planned a festival just for me, or more my undetermined birthday. Whenever I would try to get something, be it food or drink, Sin would hastily get it for me. It was really weird to begin with, and turned quickly to annoying. Everyone was having fun; Yam Pisti, Sharrkan, and Spartos had went down to dance, Drakon, Hinahoho, Ja'far, Marsur, and Sin were all drink and conversing, and all the citizens were down making a joyous racket. While I wasn't enjoying it one bit. Like I appreciate the effort, and I would love a festival, but cause it was for me I was too timid to go down and do anything, so I just stuck in my seat next to Sin, quietly thinking to myself.

I got so board I even started to follow the flow of ruhk with my eyes. I would have given anything to take away my bordum. "I want to show you something," Sin whispered into my ear, and held out a hand to help me stand. Well, better than sitting around and doing nothing. I was glad when he led me into the palace gardens, as I wouldn't have been able to stand it being in the view of more people.

" So I had talked to Mei," Sin said with a nervous laugh, "And she told me some thing. Like when your birthday is... and your favorite flower, Irises, if she was correct." I noticed a low glow to where we were pproaching. It was on a terrace overlooking the wildlife of Sindria. It was a clearing of grass surrounded in a circulation flower bed with the tall, pointy shaped, put plenty flowers sprouting from the ground. The flower beds were lined with candles giving off a soft glow onto us.

I rushed over to the side of the beds, kneeling down, risking getting started on fire. "I've never seen this many in one place before. Did you know that when their purple the represent wisdom. I guess if that applied beyond flowers you'd be the smartest person ever. But I can't even imagine that."

"They come in different colors?" Sin asked, completely ignoring my playful insult.

"Yeah, purple's the most common, and truly the onky color I've ever seen them in. But blue means hope. Yellow means passion. And white mean purity,"I said, reaching out and stroking one of the outward spread petals.

"I have a guess to why they're your favorite," Sin said. It was a little strange, he hadn't come and approached me at all. But now he would either be beside me holding my hand, or behind me resting his head on my shoulder. "Is it cause they look different from most flowers?"

"Yeah," I laughed, "Most flowers grow outward, while these look to grow upward. They're just so... unique." I was actually happy that Sin could easily guess why I liked them. Others tried to guess and always thought it was some complicated reason. Sin just knows me that well.

I stood up, as I had no more reason to be on the ground. I turned around to face the purple haired man whom I love so much. I froze with a smirk on my face dye to what was unfolding in front of me. My childhood friend was down in the grass in one knee, holding out the ring every were both all too familiar with, and tears starting to gather in his eyes.

"Audria," he sighed, glaring at the smirk in my lips. "I know you've been expecting this, but you've proposed to me, it my turn to propose to you." I rolled my eyes at him. "Hey I saw that," he snapped and we both laughed. "Ady, I'm not sure when I first fell in love with you. You were always there, and when I pictured my life without you I was completely miserable. When you left I tried to continue on normally, but something was always missing. You were lays missing. But I knew you were still with me, encouraging me like you always have, calling me an idiot as if it were my name, and rolling your eyes every time I flirted with a girl. I've been with plenty of woman, something I regret. I was trying to find a replacement to you, even for just a while. But I should have known better for no one compares to you. You will help anyone no matter the circumstances. Your smart beyond all belief. Your sass is both thought provoking and harmful. Your hearty is probably the largest thing in the entire world, and I am utterly amazed that I'm the one who captured it, just as you have always had mine. So Audria, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Through his monolog I slowly walked towards him. When he was done I was kneeling in the grass in front of him, our foreheads resting together. " When I first met you, you were something so far out of reach. I even believed you weren't real. Cause in that world you were nothing but fiction. But even just the thought of you calmed me. Upon our true first meting I thought I would do anything in my power to protect you, and have you complete your destiny. But the closer we got the more I released I wanted to be by your side, not out in front of you. I left cause I didn't think I belonged there. But I see know, that I don't give a crap and I love. So to hell with destiny. I'm gonna marry you cause you make me happy. " Tears were falling down both our faces now.

" In a language I know please? "Sin said in an annoyed laugh.

" Took you long enough, "I declared with a laugh, before leaning up and giving him a kiss on the lips. Amidst the kiss I felt him slip the ring into my finger, and permanently this time.

" All the ways you could have responded to that, and you chose the worst, "he laughed after we broke the kiss. I wanted to stay there forever, just at home in his arms, but I knew we couldn't." Wanna go make the announcement. "

" Five more minutes, "I begged, burying my face into his neck.