Chapter 12 - After Effect

We thoight it was all done, or at least they did. I just waiting for the Kou princess to show up. No one had yet to try and approach me, but I could feel the glare of the Sindrians on my back. The only person to see my face had been Aladdin, as I had my hood up. I was about to let down my guard, thinking she wouldn't show up, only for her to appear.

"Who hurt my Judar!?" she screamed, seeing the un conscience form of the magi in the crater. I was glad many people had left by this point. "You!" she yelled, point in at me, "I would recognize that hideous free anywhere!"

"Hello Kougyoku," I greated her, I never called her by her title. Everyone should be equal. "You know how Judar and I get with our fights." She had known how every time Judar and I crossed paths we would fight.

"This is not your doing," she declared, why do she need to know how I would fight? "But you know who's I is." She summoned her djinn weapon and jumped down to be in front of me. "Household, get the others," she yelled. The three monster men jumped down and started attacking the civilians.

I com mande the rukh to have barriers appear around those three, restriction where they could go. I was  busy focusing on containing those three as they ised all their strength to try and bound the I way through my magic. Because of this, I didn't notices the attack from the princess directed right towards me.

- • -

I woke up with a splitting headache, and the motion wasn't helping me. I was highly disoriented and could barely tell where I was. I was pushed up against something, and there were things propping me up so I wouldn't slide down. Slowly I was able to make sense of everything. I was being carried piggy back style, but by who I hadn't figured out yet.

I pushed myself away and landed on my feet, fists up to fight. I was extremely dizzy due to whatever head injury I got. "Ady calm down," a voice said. Slowly my vision became clearer. I noticed a blob of white and purple. Oh, it's only Sin. "" You took a blow to the head, you shouldn't be standing. "

I was running everything that happened through my head. Once I made sense of it all I remembered what was to happen next. " Aladdin! " I realized and started running in search for my blueberry brother. I followed the glow of the ruhk to him. I almost fell a couple times in my desperate sprint. When I got to him I slid down, catching him before he fell, and pried the flute away from him.

I picked him up, and got dizzy as I stood up again. "Your head is bleeding," Sin said worried more about me than the bit unconscious in my arms.

"I'm fine," I said. I commanded the ruhk around my to heal my injury. I already felt better as I did so. I also tried using healing magic on Aladdin, but it wasn't working. I wasn't overly worried, I knew what was going on. It was time for me to take the journey with him. I was in a bit of a rush, but it didn't matter. I linked my ruhk to Aladdin's making it so we were both headed to the Sacred Palace.

"Ady!" I heard Sin shout my name as I lost consciousness once again.

- ° -

I woke up standing at the bottom of a flight of stairs. I ran up it to find Ugo's head. Aladdin was no where to be seen. "I'm early, aren't I?" I asked. I didn't truly understand it, Aladdin fainted before me, so shouldn't I have gotten there be fore him. But my ruhk is used to traveling between worlds, and not yet link to one, while Aladdin's is.

"So Aladdin is on his way?" Ugo asked. I nodded, and thought about what I knew was going to happen next. I should take this opertunity to relax, or I could change the future.

"Should I go back and force Judar to come here like you taught me to do with Aladdin, even though I didn't need to?" I asked, staring down the stairs at the crumbling floor.

"No," Ugo said, "That would make your ruhk known, you should still want it to be a secret for as long as you can." He informed me. "You will return with Aladdin."

I perked up, "So dose that mean I'm getting my memories from Alma Torran back?" I asked. I've been wonder so much about what my life was slice there.

"Do you know what's gonna happen after this?" he asked a bit of teasing in his tone. I groaned, sharing the answer and my displeasure with staying clueless. I walked back down the stairs, wanting to go read up on magic in all these books. Ugo was perfectly fine with me doing this. That's what I did the previous time I was here.

"Did you bring Atelzca with you?" the blue head asked. It hit me that I didn't latch her to my ruhk to me before linking mine to the young magi's.

"No," I grumbled, "She's probably screaming in her vessel to get our and protect my unconscious body." We both snickered at the truth.

"What is your plan know that you are reunited with Aladdin?" Ugo asked me.

"I'm not sure..." I confessed, "I know my target and their coming plans, but I'm not sure what to do with that information. And it's not like I can share that information, there is no proof beyond my knowledge, and there is nothing a single person can do to stop the progression of their plan. All I can do is prepare. "

" You are deserving of your title," Ugo told me, much like a proud parent would address their child.