Chapter 49 - What The Hell Is Going On

I popped my head into Sin's office. I had just returned from Reim and was really missing Sin. I'd never thought it get to the point I'd miss him that much, I was only gone for four days. I was surprised to find Sin actually doing his work. I quietly closed the door behind me nd crept up behind my love, surprised he hadn't seen me yet.

I excitedly threw myself at him once I felt I was close enough. I made  squeaking sound as I tackled him out of his chair, hoping to frighten him a bit. We both Toblerone down to the ground. I landed on top of him, with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Sorry, don't know my own strength," I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ady!" he sounded panicked, sitting up, to have me unhracfully to please off of him. "You're back!"

"Yeah," I said sitting up myself, "Not like my astral form can tackle people. But it sounds like there's something wrong with me being back." His eyes showed a hint of fear, and quickly learned in nd gave me a quick kiss.

"No," he assured me, holding the sides of my head, "I just wanted to finish all my work before ryou got back so we could spend the day together. I missed you so much." He gave me another kiss. Which ir eturned cause I missed them, not cause I wanted to. His excuse sound just like what it was, and excuse.

We pulled across from the kiss." I missed you too," I told him. I cranked my neck a bit to see the top of his desk. " Well it looks like you're almost done, I can stick around u til you are and we can do just that."

"You've got to be tried from your trip, you should go rest while I finish this up, you'll need it for tonight," he said, alluding to something he got a disappointed glare for.

"I'm not tired," I said with a huff, turning away from facing him. He laughed, and put a cheek. He forced me to look at him as he stroked his thumb against my cheek.

"You're bags say differently," he smirked, his thumb getting a bit closer to my eye. "Go rest while I finish this up." He stood up and helped me up after.

"Fine," I sighed, knowing it was going to be pointless to try and argue with him. He was in one of his, I'm more powerful than you so listen to me, moods.

Just as I was going to head out the doors burst open. In rushed the white haired advisor. "Sin! Audria is back.... and she's with you," he seemed so frantic to begin with, but quickly turned to rrgretful. I raised my eyebrow and looked between the two. The only clue to get what was going on was the glare Sin was giving his advisor, and terribly hiding it. I had thought there could have been something was up before, now it was for sure. "I apologize, I thought you would be resting after your trip and Sin a would want to know of your arrival."

I forced a laugh, trying not to show I was on to them, "Me resting, yeah right."

"Ady," Sin told me with a warning, "You can't live on food and water alone." Well I've been doing a pretty good job at doing that for a while. Maybe that's why I don't gain any muscles.

"Can't I just go bother Yam or Pisti till you're done?" I complained. I got a glare as a warning. I groaned in complaince.

"Ja'far can you make sure she gose to her room," the king asked. I had started to slink out of the office and into the hall.

"Of course my king," Ja'far quickly bowed to him and started walking by my side.

"I'm just gonna head to the trying in feild for a bit..." I said, trying to escape from this man's watchful eye. He grabbed onto my arm and stopped me from going down a hall leading away from my room.

"I was told to make sure you go to your room, and I plan to do just that," Ja'far said. He let go of my arm and gesture for me to follow the correct hall.

"Gesh you're as stubborn as him today," I grumbled and continued to walk down the wall. "First Sin actually wants to do his work, now you are doing the tedious task that you could have just given to a guard or something"

"What are you saying?" Ja'far wonder. I laughed, remembering he had no knowledge of me knowing another language, let alone a language from another world.

During our walk to my room I would try turn done the wrong halls, only for me to be stopped by the white haired advisor. It started as me not wanting to go to my room and turned into me just messing with him. But all the run was gone once I was in the pink and by clad room. I had come in here to throw my stuff down, but proceeded to run off to find Sin. I sat down on my bed, feeling something sharp poke my but.

There I found a thick green book with gold trim pages and carvings. On the cover was carved in gold the title Grim's Fairy Tales. Let alone the title was in English, so I knew it was not of this world. It's been happening in that day ever since I left the Sacred Palace. I book would just appear. I started with books about magic a djinns. But then turned into books from the previous world. I guessed it was Ugo's doing, and he was doing it cause it was my birthday. They were just guesses though.

I got up to put the book on one of my bookshelves. I started skimming, trying to find the right place to put it, but found there were some books missing. On expecting other shelves there appeared to be quite a few missing. All the ones that had titles to be exact. I took a look around to see my desk was a bit bare, or more so completely bare. My weapon racks were misidng most of my weapons, like the ones people would ssume I wouldn't notice. I went into my wardrobe to see either was completely empty. "Something is definitely going on..." I told myself.