Chapter 12

(Mild smut warning)
-one month later-

Joel stretches, waking up to music playing loudly, in a place he'd never been before.

"What the hell?" Joel mutters and rubs his eyes with his palms.

"Morning, Joel." Ahren's sweet morning voice crept through Joel's ears, comforting him from any anxieties he had.

"Where are we?"

"On the tour bus, silly." Ahren smiles. "Did you forget where we were?"

"Yeah, I guess." Joel hops out of the bunk and kisses Ahren's forehead.

"Where are the guys?" Joel asks, looking around for his other band members.

"They're still sleeping, I guess. They've always been night owls, never liked to get up early." Ahren shrugs.

"Mm," Joel smiles and sits himself on Ahren's lap, facing Ahren.

"Yeah, we do." Ahren says and slowly pushes his lips against Joel's, just enough to satisfy himself, but enough to tease Joel.

Joel got sick of the light kiss and quickly turned it into a more passionate one.

Joel opens his mouth slightly and Ahren takes the opportunity to slide his tongue in, exploring.

Joel breaks the kiss and trails his kisses down Ahren's sensitive skin, biting at his pale flesh.

Ahren let's out a soft moan to let Joel know to keep going, but Joel pulled away.

"Shh, you gotta be quiet. I know you can't handle yourself around me but we can't be waking people up." Joel winks and continues where he left off.

Ahren whined at the beautiful boy sucking on his neck, pulling on the tiniest bit of skin on his neck with his perfect teeth.

Ahren wanted Joel, and he wanted him badly. So badly that he could barely keep his hands from wandering as they pleased around Joel's body, making Joel squirm. Ahren lifted Joel's shirt over his body when they heard shuffling in one of the bunks.

Joel quickly jumps off Ahren and pulls his shirt over his head and back onto his body, right as Dan walked out of his bunk.

"G'mornin', String. G'mornin', Joel."

"Good morning." Ahren and Joel say in unison.

"Are you okay, String?" Dan asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?"

"You're breathing really heavy, and your face is red." Dan lights a cigarette.

"Nope," Ahren nervously laughs, knowing that it was from Joel kissing him.

Ryan comes rolling out of his bunk and into the room where everyone was talking. "Jesus, Ahren, what happened to your neck?"

Ahren's face turned beet red when realizing what Joel had done to his neck.

Joel exchanged looks with Ahren, nervous looks, looks of fear, fear of judgement.

"It's, uh," Ahren starts.

"Lovebites, eh?" Dan raises his eyebrows.

"Heh, yeah." Ahren rubs the back of his neck.

"From Joel, of course?" Ryan points to Joel.

"Excuse me." Joel brushes past Dan and Ryan out of the room, leaving Ahren to confront them about his hickey all alone.

"Yeah, I'd really rather not, um, talk about this right now." Ahren stands up and goes to find Joel.