Chapter 4

*SMUT WARNING AHEAD*

Joel and I are all ready to go to Dan's party. Joel is wearing one of the new outfits I bought him, and I'm wearing what I usually wear; a band t-shirt and some jeans.

I drive us over to Dan's house and we pull into his driveway. "Hey, Dan!"

"Ahren! How ya been, mate?" Dan says as he pulls me into a hug.

"Can't fuckin' complain, you?"

"Likewise. And who's that?" He asks, talking about Joel.

"New mate of mine. Name's Joel." I say and push Joel towards Dan.

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Joel."

"Dan." Dan says and shakes Joel's hand. "So, you fellas want a coldie?"

Joel looks at me as if asking for permission to drink. "Hell yeah we do!" I exclaim.

Joel smiles and follows me as we go to grab our beer. "It's okay to drink, just don't get smashed, that's all." I say to Joel as I crack the top off the can.

"I'll keep that in mind." He says as he takes his first gulp.

"Let's go meet some of my other mates." Joel nods and we walk off to find my mates Realbad and Ryan.

"Real, how's it goin'?" I ask, greeting my old mate.

"Not bad, how are ya, String? Long time no see!" Realbad says.

"Good, good. Ryan!" I yell.

"Hey Ahren. Who's the new guy?" Ryan asks.

I laugh. "Joel." I turn to Joel, who looks very awkward. "Joel, this is Realbad, who we call Real, and this is Ryan. We all go way back."

Joel puts his hand up as a tiny wave. "Where's the fuckin' music, Dan?!" I yell across the room.

"We were waitin' for you, dude! Whatcha wanna play?" He shouts back.

"Play some Corpse!" I yell, meaning for him to play Cannibal Corpse. Dan throws a thumb in the air, signaling that he got the message.

I start walking back to Joel and hear the music blast through the speakers as everyone starts head banging, including Joel. Apparently he likes this too.

"Like this, Joel?" I ask.

"Of fucking course!" Joel says, taking a big breath from all the singing along and head banging.

"Dude, that growling is fucking amazing. I know I keep saying that but you're fuckin' good." I yell over the loud speakers.

"Thanks." He says quietly, but I could tell what he said by reading the word from his mouth. I must admit, he has beautiful teeth.

A bunch more people start showing up, including some really hot girls I've never met, but I'd sure love to.

"Be right back." I say to Joel and walk off to a girl with a blue tank top and a black flowy skirt.

"Hi, I'm Ahren."

The girl smiles. "Hello there. I'm Casey. Nice to meet you, Ahren."

"I saw you from over there and I thought you were really beautiful." I say and tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Casey blushes. "You're not so bad yourself." She says with a smirk and bites her lip.

"Sooo... Do you wanna go into a different room? One a little more private?" I ask and raise an eyebrow.

"Mmm. Sure. Lead the way." I grab Casey's hand and lead her past Joel, Ryan, and Real. Ryan shoves my shoulder and winks at me.

(Joel's POV) I didn't like seeing Ahren with a girl.. Don't know why, but something inside me just didn't like seeing him with her. And I sure as hell didn't appreciate him leaving me with people I don't know. I'm already on my second beer and I haven't even been here for a half hour. I don't have Ahren here to control me and I don't have self control because I'm an addict. Come on, Joel, don't mess this up...

(Ahren's POV) I walk into Dan's guest bedroom and lie down on the bed as Casey starts a strip show. She sexily slides her top off as she waves her hips around, arousing me. I take off my jeans and start wanking as she pulls down her tiny skirt and underwear, leaving her in just a bra. I do the honors of unclipping it and throwing it to the floor.

Casey climbs on top of my lap and smashes her face into mine. I slide my tongue into her mouth and explore. My hands wander all over her fit body and eventually find a spot right on her bum. Casey's hot breath fills my mouth as I flip her on her back and kiss her from there. I trace my tongue down her body softly and place my mouth on her lady spot.

Casey moans lightly and squirms a bit. "Oh, baby. You're so wet." I start using my fingers and insert one at first, then I slowly transition to two, then I know it's time she's ready for me. I stand up and spread her legs open with my hands and caress her thick thighs. I pull Casey's fragile body close to mine and enter her.

Her and I both moan in unison as I start thrusting in and out, getting increasingly faster. Casey's moans get louder and louder when I quicken my pace. I feel he getting wetter and wetter by the second. She digs her nails into my thigh as her eyes roll to the back of her head in orgasm. I pull out before I cum and sit down on the bed.

"Head?" She suggests.

 I nod as she wraps her hands around my dick and closes her mouth around it. Her mouth starts watering as she takes a breath and spits. She bobs her head up and down while her hands follow.

The door swings open and I see Joel standing in the doorway. "Joel, what the fuck are you doing here?" Joel doesn't answer.

"You should probably get dressed, honey." I say to Casey as I pull on my pants and take Joel back to the party.

"Joel! Are you drunk?" I exclaim.

He hangs his head and nods.

"I told you not to get smashed! And why did you walk in on me having sex?"

Joel shrugs his shoulders. "I got bored." He slurs.

"Got bored? What answer is that? You just decided to have fun while watching me fuck someone?"

"You're good at it." He smiles and laughs. I love Joel's laugh, I don't hear it often.

"Yeah, I have some experience." I say and relax a bit from being so tense and harsh on him.

If I'm gonna be honest, I didn't enjoy it much knowing that I left Joel alone. "Hey, sorry I left you, mate."

"S'alright, Ahren."

--

Later on in the night, Joel is completely drunk and so am I so we decide to leave the party and go back to my house. Joel plops on the couch before I could get to the couch. "Hey." He mutters.

"What?"

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah, of course." I respond. "What is it?"

"Okay." He sits up. "I th-think Ahren is sooo hot. But don't tell him I said that, Ryan."

I look at him confused. I'm not Ryan.. But I decide to go with it. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, don't you think?" He blushes.

"Yeah, he's hot as hell." I laugh. I couldn't tell if Joel was kidding or not, serious or just drunk.

"He is. I'd totally smash." Joel smiles.

"Why don't you just tell him then?" I ask.

"Because Ahren thinks I'm just this huge drunkie and I think he's too hardcore to like me.." He trails off.

"I don't know, Joel. You're very attractive, and I think Ahren likes you." I try to convince him to tell me-I mean Ahren.

"Really?" His face glows up in excitement.

"Yeah. You should tell him."

"I'll tell him tomorrow. I think he might be pissed off that I was drunk tonight." He laughs. "Thanks for the advice, Ryan. G'night."

"Night, mate." I say and crawl into my bed.

*A/N: AGHHH what an exciting chapter! I'm gonna be updating a lot so stay posted peeps <3*