Friendly Advice (Cas)

*smut warning*

Everyone was in separate rooms of the bunker tonight. Sam resided in the study, reading some of the books he hadn't read yet. Dean was in the kitchen fixing himself a cheeseburger, and you were in your room, watching sharkmania. It was just another boring night, and nothing interesting was going on tonight.

Dean was flipping his burger, when a fluster of wings sounded. Dean turned around and saw Castiel standing behind him.

"Dean," Cas said in a husky voice. "I need your help."

"What it is this time Cas," Dean asked as he took his burger, and placed it on the bun.

"I need your help with sex."

Dean turned and looked at him, with his eyebrows raised. "Sorry Cas, I'm not gay."

"No, I need your help with y/n. I need some sex advice," Cas said as he looked away, nervously.

"I see, well you gotta be romantic," Dean stood in front of Cas and shook his head. "Go up to her, if she is standing up, put one hand on her hip and you other on the back of her neck. Then kiss her. If she is laying down, go halfway on top if her and kiss her. Most likely that will get her in the mood."

"What else? How do I," he paused and looked away. "Pleasure her?"

"You kinky little angel," he laughed and carried on. Dean told Cas different sexual ways that would turn you on, and pleasure you.

Cas then left the kitchen, and walked to your room, where you were still laying in bed, watching tv. Cas walked in, and sat on the bed beside you.

The two of you had been dating for a month now, but you had never done nothing more than make out. Cas had been taking care of you ever since he had found you, about to be killed by a vampire. Cas asked you to be his girlfriend after he finally stopped holding back, and kissed you.

"Hey baby," you said as you sat up, and kissed him softly.

"Hey beautiful," Cas said after he pulled away from the kiss.

You smiled and laid back, looking over at the tv. Cas moved so he was hovering over you. He slipped his hand on your waist, and kissed you gently. Cas made the kiss deeper, and put his hand on your cheek.

The feeling of his touch, made you crave more. Cas pushed up your shirt with his over hand, as you reached up, pushing his trench coat and black suit jacket off. You started in buttoning Cas's shirt, as he pulled yours over your head, breaking the kiss for a second, before crushing his lips back on yours.

This was more than the two of your had ever done before. You finally was able to push off his shirt, and feel his warmth against your skin.

"Cas," you whispered as his lips traveled to your neck. Cas came back up and looked at you with wide eyes.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no keep going," I said as I leaned up and kissed him gently. Cas deepened the kiss, and reached around, undoing your bra, then throwing it to the side. Cas went down, kissing along your body. You closed your eyes, and leaned your head back. You felt Cas's lips run by the top of your shorts. Cas unbuttoned your shorts, and slid them down, along with your panties. You smiled as he kissed down your thighs, and he slipped off his pants, along with his boxers. You smiled up at Cas, as he climbed on top of you, and kissed you softly. You smiled against his lips and pushed him on his back, rolling on top of him. Cas looked up at you, with surprise filling his eyes.

You giggled and kiss him tenderly, as you slid him inside of you. "Oh Cas," you moaned out as you arched your back, and closed your eyes.

"Y/n, oh my," Cas groaned as he put his hands on your hips, and squeezed them gently.

You moved your hips in circles as you started going am faster on top of him. Cas bit down on his lip, as he flipped the two of you over and sucked on your neck, as he went deeper inside of you.

"Dammit y/n," Cas said as he pressed his hands on your hips. You gripped the sheets with one hand, and the back of his neck with your other hand.

"Oh Cas, don't stop!" A loud moan escaped your lips as he began going deeper. Your orgasm began to rise, as he keep going harder. "Cas! I'm close!"

"Me too baby, just let it go," he said as hi sucked on your neck, leaving a trail of hickeys.

You screamed out a moan as you reached your sweet release, and your walls closed around Cas's dick. It took Cas a couple more thrust, before he reached his climax.

Cas fell on the bed beside you, as you curled into his chest. Your stomach growled, and you stood up, slipping on your bra, and panties.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, after that, I am just so hungry," you smiled as you picked up his button down shirt, and slipped it on. "Do you mind?" Cas shook his head and you slipped on your pair of bed shorts. You button up his shirt, and watched as he stood up and slipped on his boxers and pants. "You look so good in that shirt, but now I don't have one."

"Well, you are a guy, you don't need one like I do," you said as you started blushing. You moved your hair around your neck, and walked to the kitchen, with Cas close behind you. You walked over to the fridge, and pulled out left overs from earlier tonight.

"I'm going to go back and lay down," Cas said as he kissed you softly and walked back to your room.

Dean walked inside and went to the fridge and grabbed a beer. "Mighty big hickey you got there," Dean said with a smirk plastered on his face. You quickly moved your hair to cover them. "You and Cas have a good time?"

"Shut up Dean," you said as you leaned over and pushed him.

"Sorry, just happy for my boy and his girl," Dean laughed as he walked out the kitchen, and took a swig of his beer.