Demon or Not He Was Sexy As Hell (dean)

You say there in the not so crowded bar, and took a sip on your beer. You looked around scanning the area and saw there was a sign up that said karaoke night. You smirked and looked at the door, as two men walked in. One of them you didn't know, but the other, was Crowley, the king of hell, or so he calls himself.

You felt for your angel blade that resided in your boot, and the gun that was in the other. You looked at Crowley as the man that walked I. With him was getting a drink. You chugged down the rest of your beer and looked at the bartender.

The bartender then walked over to you and leaned on the counter. "Want another?"

"No, whiskey. Thanks," you said as you leaned on the counter and waited for him to pour it.

You glanced around the room and saw the man that came in with Crowley looking over at you. He nodded as a smirk formed on his lips.

"Matter of a fact. I'll just take the bottle," you said as you paid the bartender off and took the bottle.

You walked downside and looked around the parking lot. There were about three or four group of men standing by a bunch of bikes. They looked over at you, and their eyes flashed black.

"Fucking hell," you said as you grabbed your angel blade from your boot.

Two of the men came at you first, but you were too quick. You stabbed the first one to get you and turned to stab the other.

You heard a scream and saw a woman standing at the door. Next thing you knew, Crowley and the other man were at the door as well. You snapped you attention back as the other three started towards you. You moved too fast for them, and you stabbed each one. Once there bodies hit the ground, you looked up and saw Crowley and the man standing there.

You turned your back to them and walked to your car.

"Darling, where do you think your going," Crowley said as he and appeared in front of your car.

You turned around to see the man standing close behind you. You turned back to Crowley and righted the grip on your blade.

"Well let's see, I was having just a normal night until five of your demon buddies decided to come after me. But you know me Crowley, I am one of the best hunters."

"Yes, I know. But that doesn't give you the right to kill boys!"

"Actually it does," you said as you walked closer to Crowley. "And don't think I won't kill you right here and now."

"No need darling," he said as he smirked. You moved around him and looked at the other man.

"I'm sorry but you look so familiar," you said as you looked up at the man. Crowley walked away and the man leaned on your car.

"What do you mean familiar?"

"I've seen you somewhere." All of a sudden it hit you. That was Dean Winchester. You had heard about him and his brother Sam. You heard how he raised from him. "Ahh. Now I remember. Dean Winchester, the boy that was raised from hell. So what the hell are you doing with the king of hell?"

"Yes, well times have changed," he said flashing his demonic eyes. You gripped your angel blade tight and took a step back. He may be a demon, which you can handle, but he was one of the best hunters and you knew he knew every move hunters take. "Don't worry sweetheart, I ain't gonna hurt you."

"How are you a demon?"

He pulled up his sleeve to reveal the mark of Cain. You had heard rumors about the first blade and Cain killing the Knights of hell.

"Well, I guess this won't work on you then," you said as you stashed your angel blade.

"Why do you say that?"

"The man who possesses the mark of Cain can never die."

He nodded. This sounded like news to him. I picked my bottle of jack and looked at him. "Well, nice chat." You made your way to your car, but stopped short when Dean got in front of you. You looked up into his green eyes.

"Oh come on, don't leave. I'm tired of the stupid bimbos in that bar. Can't we just talk?"

"No," you said as you backed up. Every Time you took a step back, Dean took a step forward, until your back hit the cold brick wall.

"Why not," he asked as he put one hand on wall beside your head and the other on your hip.

"Because I don't want to," you said as pushed his hand off your side. That was a lie. Dean was sexy, demon or not. You wanted to do other things instead of talking. Dean's eyes went black as a smiled formed in his face. Demon or Not, he was sexy as hell, but You couldn't think like that.

You pushed him away when his eyes were normal again. Dean looked at you full love lust. You stood their with hair in your face, and your back against the wall. Dean met your eyes, and closed the distance between you by putting his hands on your cheeks, pushing the hair of of his way, and kissing you passionately.

'My god this man is going to be the death of me,' you thought to yourself as his lips traveled to your neck. A smirk played along your lips as you pushed him away.

"Sorry honey. You may be Dean Winchester, and super sexy, but I don't sleep with demons," I smiled as I walked around him.

Dean walked in front of you and took your hand in his. "Make an exception," he said as he smiled. God damn that smile.

Dean leaned down and kissed you roughly. You answered back the same way, as the two of you moved in the backseat of your car and finished this fight. My god was it the best fight ever.