Haunted School

You pulled up to your house noticing no one was home. No one is ever home. Your mom and dad work later and your older sister was in college studying to become a doctor. You were always alone in your house. You had no one to talk to and no one to see. Your mom hates you and tells you she wishes you were never born. You mom always called you names and called you fat. Your father always had a bad temper and always yelled at you for everything. Neither one of your parents cared for you. They both loved your sister way more and never wished you were born.

You walked in the kitchen and saw there was not any food in the fridge. You couldn't eat anyways. You had started taking diet pills and pushed yourself to workout in order to lose weight. When you walked in your room, you opened your laptop and changed into a tank top and yoga pants. You looked on your wrist and sighed. You had been cutting yourself lately but you didn't think anyone would care.

When you sat on your bed, you looked on your laptop and when to the school website. In the middle of the screen, there was a sign that read 'REST IN PEACE.' There was four student pictures under them. You knew all four of them. They were like you, alone and no friends. They had killed themselves at the school. You shut your laptop and laid down and went to sleep.

When you woke up, your put on a long sleeve shirt and brushed your hair back. When you walked to the kitchen, your mom was fixing your dad coffee as she looked at you and rolled her eyes. You looked over to your dad who was fixing his tie.

"I see you didn't clean up the kitchen," he said. You looked away from him. "What the hell am I supposed to do with you? You never do what you are told."

You walked back in your room and locked the door. You walked over to your mirror and cried "Why do they hate me?" You took the razor and ran it across your wrist. You made four cuts and started your shower. When you got out the shower, and put another long sleeve shirt on. You slipped on a plaid shirt, skinny blue jeans, and your army boots. You grabbed your laptop and put it in your bag and slung it over your shoulder.

You walked out and went to your car and drove to school. On your way to school, you turned on your classic rock playlist and lit a cigarette. You leaned your head back and drove. When you arrived at school, you got out and walked inside. When you walked inside, you felt odd, so you walked to the bathroom. All of a sudden, you suddenly could not control your own body. You could see what was going on, but you could not control what you did.

You started walking up to the stairs and went to the roof access. You tried to move but you couldn't. Your body had walked to the edge of the roof and spread your arms wide. There was 4 stories to the school. Three class floors and the fourth was the gym.

You heard the door burst open and your body looked back and you saw two men standing at the door. One was short with short hair and deep green eyes. The other was taller with long hair. Your body moved back and was about to jump. You could hear one of the men say something and you smelled something that was burning.

You were able to move your own body now. You looked down and felt a tear run down your cheek. You lifted up your leg to fall and opened your arms wide again. You leaned forward, but the taller man had pulled you back before you could.

"I don't understand we killed the ghost, why would she still want to jump?" The taller man said as he looked over to the shorter one.

You looked over at the taller one, who was still holding you, and said, "Because I hate my life. Jumping would do everyone a favor. No one cares about me."

The taller one looked down at you and a confused look ran across his face, "That's not true. Trust me, me and my brother, would defiantly care."

"You don't even know me. Why would you care?"

"Fine, start with names. My name is Sam, this is Dean," he said as he gestured towards the smaller man.

"(Y/n). You said that was a ghost, so they exist," you said as you looked away from them.

"Yeah and so does a lot of monsters that go bump in the night," Dean said as he looked at you, "Don't ever trying to kill or hurt yourself. You are too worthy to this world and people care about you, even if it seems like no one cares right now, someone out there does, like Sammy and I."

"Come, lets take you home," Sam said as he took your hand and walked to the door.

You followed them outside to a beautiful black car, "'67 Chevrolet Impala. It's a beauty," you said as you ran your hand over the hood. Dean looked at you with a smirk on his face as he and his brother, got in the car. You sat in the back seat and looked out the window the whole time. When you got to your house, you unlocked the door and walked inside.

"Where is everyone?" Dean looked over at you as you set your keys on the counter.

"My parents are at work, and my sister is in college at Harvard. I'm all by myself. My parents hate me so I just try to stay away from them," you looked down as you spoke.

Dean walked up to you and lifted your chin, "Hey, we will stay with you." You nodded and fixed some coffee for all of you. All of you went into the living room and sat and talked. When it was time for them to leave, you went to bed and they gave you all their numbers so you can keep in touch. They left and you slowly drifted off to sleep, smiling for the first time in a long time.