Protecting The Short (Dean)

The crowd of people started filling up the boardwalk, as you and Dean walked towards the concession stands. The smell of funnel cake surrounded you, and you started jumping up and down.

"Dean, come on! I want some," you giggled and took his hand, and practically skipped to stand.

You looked around at all the people, and started bobbing and weaving through everyone, pulling Dean behind you. Being short was sometimes an advantage. You were able to get through all the people quickly, but it was bad because you couldn't see over anything. Dean was close behind you, when a tall muscular man with black hair ran into you, knocking you backwards. Dean had caught you before you fell to the ground.

The tall man turned around and looked at you. "Watch where your going midget."

"Hey watch it," Dean said as he pulled you close.

"Maybe you need to keep your chick in check."

That's all it took for Dean to let you go and punched him, in his jaw. Dean and the man started fighting, and a crowd started to form. Dean was on top of the man, beating him.

"Dean," you shouted as you pulled him off.

He turned and looked at you, then pulled you into his tight warming arms. "Y/n I'm sorry, I just got so caught up. I wouldn't let anyone hurt you."

You looked up at Dean and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. "I love you too Dean."

Dean smiled and picked you up, putting you on his back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed behind his ear.

"Baby, let's just get to the beach," you whispered in his ear. Dean smiled back at you and headed to the beach.