The Fight (dean)

As you walked in the door with Dean yelling behind you, you went to your bed and threw you bag down. Dean and you were on a hunt where a vampire had pinned you down and was about to kill you. Dean was supposed to kill the son of a bitch but instead he attacked it and started fighting the vamp. Dean was mad because you got yourself pinned and almost killed instead of killing the vampire like you were supposed to. You turned your back on Dean while he was still yelling and just rubbed your forehead.

Dean grabbed your arm and turned you around so you could face him, "look at me (y/n)! What the hell where you thinking? You knew that you could gank that vamp but you decided to let him pin you?"

Looking up in his eyes and screamed at him, " maybe if you did your fucking job, you could of killed the son of bitch a lot easier while he had me pinned!"

Dean spun around cussing under his breath. "Don't you dare turn away from me Dean," you said as you put your hand on his shoulder, spinning him around.

When he turned, his hand went up and connected with your face, making you step backwards. You slapped him in the face, saying, "fuck you Dean!"

He looked at you with shock in his eyes and gripped your wrist pushing you against the wall. "Don't you ever slap me! I do everything to protect you and this is what I get? I protect you better than Sammy because I fucking love you!"

With that, Dean's lips crashed on to yours with your hands pinned above your head.

Dean had pressed himself against you and kissed you deeply, moving his hand down your waist to your thigh, lifting it to wrap around his waist.

A slight moan escaped your lips as he released your hands and you pushed his jacket off. Dean's hand moved to your shirt and pulled it over your head. He bent his head down, sucking on your neck. You lifted his shirt over his head and threw it to the ground.

Dean lifted you up, unbuttoning your pants and pushing them down. Another moan escaped your lips as Dean bite lightly on your neck.

In one swift movement, dean laid you on the bed, climbing on top of you. Reaching down, you unbuttoned Dean's pants and pushed then down with your feet.

Deans lips moved down to your chest and pushed that straps of your bra down and unhooked it.

Throwing your bra on the ground, Dean cupped your breast with his hands as you pushed down his boxers. Dean moved his hands down to your panties and pushed them down, leaning back up kissing you passionately. Laying there naked with Dean on top of you, you could feel his hard on your inner thigh and moaned slightly.

An hour later, Dean laid beside you and let you cuddle up next to him. A small shiver came across your skin as you pulled the sheet, that was by the end if the bed, over you and Dean.

"We should fight more often," you said as you smiled up at Dean, who was tracing circles on your arm.

"Defiantly. That was awesome," Dean said as he placed a sweet kiss on your forehead. You could lay there in his arms forever if you could.