Disney Adventure (Dean)

Dean woke you up and was kissing your forehead, "Baby we have to go."

You groaned and sat up and pushed your hair back. You smiled up at him and placed your hand on his face. Dean and you had been dating for what it seems like forever, but he asked you to marry him five years ago and you accepted. Following that, you had a baby who is now four years old.

When you got out of bed, you looked at the clock that read five AM. You knew it was gonna take you a while for the drive so you got up and started getting ready. Dean was getting ready with you and pack both of your bags.

You walked in your daughter's room and woke her up, "Lyanna, wake up baby." When she woke up, she looked over at you with her green eyes. You started backing a bag for her and watched as she brushed her hair, "We are going to go see Uncle Bobby." She smiled as you took the hair brush from her hand and styled her hair.

When she was ready, she waited by the door, as Dean was walking towards you with all the bags. "This is going to be great," Dean said as he kissed you softly and went to load up the car.

You and Dean had a surprise for Lyanna, but you weren't going to tell her until we were almost there. Lyanna was at the door, putting on her jacket as she followed her dad to the car. You locked up the bunker and walked out with them.

When you got to the car, you helped Lyanna with her seat belt and gave her something to eat. You slid into the front seat of the Impala and looked over to Dean, who was also getting in. The Impala roared to life and you started driving off.

You turned on the radio and was playing on your phone. Lyanna was in the backseat asleep. When you got closer to where it was, you woke up Lyanna from her sleep. She looked around and noticed that we weren't where her uncle Bobby lived. "Daddy where are we? I thought we are going to Uncle Bobby's?"

"Well, mommy and I have a surprise for you," Dean said as he pulled into the Disneyland parking lot. You looked back at Lyanna who was getting excited as she saw the sign.

"We are going to Disneyland!" Lyanna broke out into excitement as Dean pulled into the parking spot and laughed. You got out and helped Lyanna out of her car seat.

Dean came over to you both and picked Lyanna up and smiled, "Now who is the best parents in the world?" Lyanna laughed and hugged Dean and gave me a kiss. Dean put her down and held her hand, as you held Dean's other hand.

When you walked up to the booth, you paid for the tickets and went inside. Dean went on the rides with Lyanna, as her eyes sparkled with excitement and happiness. "Baby, you are an amazing mother, and wife," Dean said as you gave you a kiss.

You knew Dean loved the thought of coming to Disneyland, because you knew he never got to be a kid when he was growing up. He had wanted different for Lyanna, then how we were raised. Lyanna held onto her daddy's hand as she pulled him towards each ride.

When Lyanna got hungry, you all went to the restaurant and ate. They had a show there, where Lyanna sat up in the front on the floor, leaving you and Dean alone watching her.

"She is so beautiful, just like her mother," Dean said as he kissed you softly.

You smiled at Lyanna and looked at Dean, "Well soon she will be a big sister," you said as Dean looked quickly over to you and smiled. He eyes brightened with the thought of having another baby. He never thought he was good enough to have kids and an actual family, until you came in. Now he knows, he can really have a family, and still help people.