Souless or not? (Souless!Sam)

Sam and you had gone out to the local bar to get a drink. It was just another basic night after another hunt. Sam was standing up, throwing darts at the board, with a beer in the other hand. You, on the other hand, were sitting at the bar, taking your fourth shot of vodka. You moved around in your chair, and dangled your feet. You were so short, to the point everyone always asked for your ID when you go to bars. It sucks but oh well.

"Do you want something else sweetheart," the bartender said as he leaned against the counter and smiled at you.

"Just give me the strongest thing you got," you said as you leaned over also, and smirked.

"Coming right up," he said as he stood up straighter and fixed your next concoction. You glanced up, seeing some girl hang all over Sam. Well, what did you expect? Hoes will be hoes.

The bartender placed your glass in front of you, and walked off. You took a sip of your drink, as someone approached you, sitting down in the stool. You looked over to see a tall, nicely dressed man.

"Hey there gorgeous," his deep voice softened your ears, as you took in his appearance. He had short brown hair, and crystal blue eyes.

"Hello," you replied as you looked over the cheap suit he was wearing.

"Out looking for a good time darling," he said as he rubbed his hand up your leg, stopping mid thigh.

I put my hand on his, lifting it up, and twisting his hand. "Oh, honey, don't you know not to touch a girl without her consent?" You let him go and returned to your drink.

"You stupid bitch!" You caught him in the corner of your eye, about to throw a punch, but Sam had caught his hand, and punched him in the jaw. 

"Don't you even think about it," he said as he took your hand, and lead you out of the bar. 

Once you were outside, you pulled away from him. "Sam, I had that. I was handling him myself. I didn't need your help."

"So you were just going to let that scumbag punch you?"

"No! I was about to stop him," you said as you crossed your arms. 

"Well to bad. Now lets go," he said as he went to the car and got in. You sighed and followed suit, getting in the passenger side.

The whole ride to the motel was quiet. You kept staring out the window, as he drove on. When we arrived at the motel, You jumped out of the car, and grabbed your duffle from the trunk. Sam did the same, then unlocked the door. You threw your bag on the bed, and looked up at him. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me? I am trying to protect you, y/n. That man was going to punch you and you're so tiny. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Tiny? Really Sam? I'm tougher than you," you said as you sat on the bed, and rolled your eyes.

"I don't care," he said as he moved and sat at the table. You laid back on the bed, and pulled out your cell phone. The contacts that were in Sam's phone, were also added into yours. You looked down and started a new message to Dean. You were about to send it, but you cleared it out before you could. You looked over at Sam, who was on his laptop.

The next few days, Sam was driving you crazy. He had practally locked you in the motel, and threw away the keys. He wouldn't let you go anywhere, without him with you. It was driving you inside. You did your best when you were out there, hunting. Not sitting in a stinking motel room. 

Sam came back in, and you stood behind the door. Once he closed the door, you pushed him by surprise, making him fall back. He stood up straighter, and looked at you.

"Sam! You need to let me out of here! I am going crazy! I need to hunt. I can't just sit here!"

"Y/n, you need to calm down!"

"Calm down? Sam, you have had me on damn lockdown! I need to hunt! I don't want to be stuck in this god damn place anymore!" 

"I know, y/n. I wan't you to be safe."

"Safe my ass," you muttered. "Besides, why do you care so much? You know I can take care of myself."

"I know. I just, when it comes to you, I can't see you get hurt, okay? I love you too much to see some guy hurt you."

"Wait. Back up there. You love me?" Sam looked at you, and nodded his head. "Funny, cause I always loved you," you whispered out as he kissed you passionately.

You smiled, and looked up into Sam's eyes. Sam may have been a dick sometimes, but you loved him. And he loved you.