A baby? (Cas)

As you pushed open the door to the free clinic in the hospital, you looked around at the people who were waiting. There was over twelve people in the waiting room. You walked up to the counter and looked at the blonde lady that stood behind the counter.

"Yes ma'am, can I help you," she said with a smile.

"Yeah I need to do a test to see if I am pregnant," you said as you put your hand on your stomach. You and Castiel had been dating for over a year, and you were feeling different lately.

"Here you go, fill this out and list an symptoms you may be feeling," she said as she hand you the clipboard with a form on it.

You took it and sat down in the waiting room. You started listing your symptoms and put a fake name on the form.

After waiting for a few hours, the doctor came out and called your name. You stood up and walked in the back with the doctor.

When you left the clinic, you went to you car and started to drive home. You hands started shaking as you were driving. Thoughts filled your mind about the baby. You had heard that an angel and human can never have a baby, because it would be an abomination. You started crying because you thought that Cas would to want the baby.

When you parked in front of your motel room, you cut the car off and slowly got out. You walked to your room, and unlocked the door and saw Cas laying back on the bed.

"Hey y/n," Cas said as he stood up and walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and tilted his head to the side. "You seem different."

You took his hands from around you and held them in your hands, "Cas, I need to tell you something."

"What is it baby?"

You took a deep breath, "I just went to the doctors. I am two months pregnant." You pulled the sonogram picture out of your back pocket, that showed a small spot, with an arrow above it saying 'BABY.'

He took the picture from you and looked at it. You looked down, expecting the worse. "This is amazing! We are having a baby," he said as he lifted your chin and kissed you deeply.

You smiled through the kiss, then looked up at him, "you're happy about it? I thought it would be an abomination."

"Well in heaven, it's considered one, but I do not care. I will take care of you and this baby," he said as you pulled you close to him.

"I love you Cas," you smiled.

"I love you too y/n," he said as he put his hand on the back of your neck and lifted your head so you lips met his.