Pills (Dean)

As you sat in the back seat of the impala, you closed your eyes as Dean started to sing along to him music, and Sam was on his laptop. You opened your water and took out the bottle of pills that resided in your purse. You poured four into your hand and slipped them in your mouth with a sip of your water. You looked up at Dean who was starting to nod off behind the wheel. He pulled over, for Sam to start driving. You laid down on the backseat and closed your eyes.

"You okay back there, y/n?" you heard Dean ask as he leaned back in the seat.

"Just peachy," you said sarcastically.

About an hour later, Sam pulled the car over, and stopped. You sat up to see that you are now at a motel. Sam had woken Dean up, and you leaned against the window, as Dean walked to check us in. You would always take turns sharing beds with the brothers, but you loved laying with Dean the most because he always let you cuddle into him. Although, you were so embarrassed of how you felt about your body. It was weird at times, because you felt like you were overweight and gross. You knew that neither one of the boys would ever love you.

When Dean returned, you got out of the car and followed them to the motel room. You stumbled in and sat at the end of the bed. This night was Dean's turn to share the bed. Dean walked over to the bed, after just taking off his jeans, leaving him in his shirt and boxers.

"Come on pretty thing, time for bed," Dean said as he pulled the sheets back.

"Yeah right, okay," you stood up and rolled your eyes. When you did, you fell to the ground.

Dean quickly ran over to you picked you up, laying you on the bed. You looked up at him and started to cry. "Y/n what's wrong?"

"Why? Why do you care? I'm just a gross ball of fat and just leave me," you said as you turn over to your side.

"Y/n have you been taking pills?"

"Pshhhh no!" You said as you closed your eyes again. "Yup," you whispered.

Dean walked over to your purse and looked at the bottle. He sighed and laid down beside you, pulling into his arms. "Y/n you aren't gross or fat. You are beautiful girl who I love," he said as he pulled you closer and kissed your forehead. "You'll feel better in a tomorrow."

You closed you eyes, as you laid in his arms, and fell asleep.