I'm Back (Dean)

"Six months, is all I'm giving you, and when you get back, it's your turn to do the torturing," Crowley said as he stood over you.

You nodded a simple nod, as he snapped his fingers. You were suddenly in a town in Kanas. You knew from memory where the bunker was, as you walked down the street. It was night, and you just couldn't wait to see your Dean Winchester again. You two had been dating for so long, until one day, he had gotten himself killed, and you sold your soul to save him. It wasn't your brightest idea, but it had to happen. You couldn't let him die.

After three hours of walking, you finally arrived at the door of the bunker. You noticed not a single car was there, meaning the impala was either in the garage or they were gone. Instead of carrying around the strange key to the bunker, they always hid it, where only you three knew where it was. After unlocking the door, you slid the key back in the hiding place and slipped inside. It had been eight months since you have been in hell.

You moved down the steps, and smiled at everything around you. You had missed this place so much, and you wish you never had to go back. You walked around and noticed no one was there. You walked into Dean's room and laid down on the comfortable bed. You had missed being able to lay down in a bed, and this felt like your heaven.

The sound of the bunker door opening, had rang through your ears. You sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed. You waited patiently, for Dean to walk through the door. You looked around in his room, and saw the picture of you and Dean on the nightstand. You picked it up, and ran your thumb over the picture. You couldn't wait to see his face again.

The door opened and you saw Dean looking down. When he shut the door with his back against you, he spun around quickly, pulling his gun out. He looked at you with wide eyes, then lowered the gun.

"Y/n? What the, how the hell are you here," he said as started walking towards you. He sat on the bed beside you.

"I only have six months. That was the deal I made with Crowley. If I have six months to come back, he can do whatever he wants to me," you said as you looked down then up at him. "I had to come see you. I missed you more than anything."

He simply wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into him. "I've missed you too. It has been so long y/n and I don't want you leaving again."

"I know Dean. I just wish I can get out, for good," you said as Dean laid down and pulled you into his arms. You snuggled up to his chest and closed your eyes.

"Y/n I will do everything in my power to make sure you never go back," he said as he placed a simple kiss on your forehead.