Friendly Store (Sam)

It had been a really hard day already. Your boss had fired you for a small mistake and you made on the copy machine sending out the wrong dates to everyone. You had to collect all your things and leave the office right then and there. One top of that, people were cutting you off and flipping you off while you were driving. You finally just went to the grocery store to get a snack to take home to your apartment. It was just you, you didn't have anyone that lived with you. You had always been on your own since you turned eighteen and your parents kicked you out.

When you pulled into the parking lot, it was nearly full. When you found a parking spot, some blonde chick pulled in before you could even blink and took your spot. You were finally able to get a spot after waiting about 10 minutes. You got out and grabbed your pocket book and slung in on your shoulder.

You walked inside and looked around for a bit before deciding to just get some cookies. You made your way to the back of the store and reached up to the top shelf that the cookies were on. The case of cookies were pushed back some where you could not reach. It was the last straw. You leaned against the shelves and burst into tears.

Suddenly, a tall large man appeared and grabbed the box of cookie and handed them to you. "Hey, are you okay?" He sounded so sincere and kind.

"No. No I'm not okay. I lose my job, I can't seem to make anyone happy and I'm too short to grab some damn cookies of the shelf," you said as you wiped your tears from your eyes as you turned to the man.

"(Y/n)? Is that you? It's me Sam. Sam Winchester. We went to high school together," he said as his voice lit up more. You looked at him and finally recognized him. 'Damn did he get taller, and hotter.' You thought to yourself.

"Oh. My. God. Sam!" You immediately hugged him tightly. When you pulled away you looked up at him, "What are you doing here? Visiting this small town?" you said with a slight smile.

He smiled those pearly white teeth, "Yeah me and my brother. Just on a road trip."

After standing there talking for what it seemed like hours, you thanked him for grabbing the cookies and you left. When you got in your car, you smiled to yourself and started driving home. You turned on the radio and started singing along to the radio.

When you arrived to your apartment, you walked inside, shut and locked the door. You walked into your kitchen and placed your keys on the counter and opened the box of cookies. You leaned against the counter as you ate one.

All of a sudden, something is on top of you, pinning you to you floor. You scream out as this thing started clawing at you and gripped your neck. "Oh hello sweetie. I thought we would have a little fun," she said with a grin when her eyes went completely black. You scream out for anyone to help you.

Just then, the door swung open after being kicked in. You closed your eyes tight and heard a gunshot. You scream out in pain and fear, only to feel a head lay on your forehead. "(Y/n)! It's okay, I am going to get you out of here!" You opened your eyes to see Sam hovering over you. He picked you up and took you out to the car.

He had told you that he felt like something was going to happen, so he and his brother, Dean, secretly followed you to your apartment. They took you to the motel they were staying at. He told you that creature was a succubus. You looked at him clueless and let them help with your wounds. You stayed at the motel with them as they helped you regain your strength. Yet again, just like in high school, you and Sam became close and never stopped talking since.