Abusive vs. Caring (Sam)

As you walked down the street with Sam by your side, you looked ahead at the people at the festival. It was the halloween fest and your favorite band was playing, and you just begged Sam to take you. You tried to look over all the tall people who were ahead of you. You hated being so short. Sam was more than six foot, while you were only about five foot.

You felt a long strong arm, lift you up and throw you on a stiff back. You giggled as you wrapped your arms around Sam's neck, He smiled over to you, and made his way through the crowd.

You saw a man, and quickly hid your face in the crook of Sam's neck. "No, hide me," you said as you closed your eyes. The smell of Sam's cologne trickled up your nose. You climbed off Sam's back and stood close beside him. He was here and you coundn't handle it, if he had saw you.

"What is it?" Sam said as he took your hand in his.

"Y/n," you heard the man say. You closed your eyes then turned alittle on your heel. "I haven't seen you in so long."

"Yes, i know Ryan," you smiled a little and notcied you were still holding Sam's hand. Sam knew about Ryan. He was your exboyfriend, who had treated you like dirt for so long, but you had taken it. Ryan had gotten so abusive the last couple years, you two had dated. There were days you couldn't even go to out because your neck, or any other body parts, was bruised.

"Well we should get together sometime, or maybe go out on a date," he asked.

"Sorry, she is taken," Sam said as you turned your head and looked up at him, as he pulled you close. "This wonderful, beautiful girl, is all mine."

You smiled up at him as you face began to change into a bright red.

"You? With this guy? Come on you can do better," Ryan said as you looked at him.

"She did do better. She went from a piece of crap like you, to a guy like me," Sam said as he lifted you up again but this time, in front of him.

You looked at Ryan, and saw anger grow in his eyes. "Dude she is a short midget, who is a worthless girl who no one loves."

You looked back at Sam as he fist started to ball up on your shirt. "If no one loved her, why were you just trying to get her back and why would I do this," he said as he leaned forward and gave you a long, powerful kiss. You smiled in the kiss and almost dug your nails in his neck. When he pulled away, you smiled at him, then looked at Ryan. He had rolled his eyes and walked off.

You looked back as Sam, as he did the same. You began to blush, and placed your head in the crook of his neck.

"I meant all those things I said," he whispered, as you shot your head up to look at him.

You ran you fingers in his hair, and pulled him into a kiss. When you kissed him, a surge of energy had passed through you. You needed to kiss him, you had to. Every part of your body, needed him to kiss you. You loved this man, and finally he will know.

When you both pulled away, he rested his forehead on yours. "I love you," he said as he smiled at you.

You pulled your head back enough to see his face. "I love you too," you smiled as he kissed your cheek.

You giggled as Sam moved you so you were now on his back. He continued to the halloween fest, and walked up to the large crowd if people, surrounding the stage were your favorite band was starting to play. You danced as you still held on to Sam. This happened to be the most perfect day, you could ever remember.