'@LovelyRizza: @Anna_Styles don't mind them. they just don't have nothing to do!'

'@DaniellePeazer: @Anna_Styles don't mind them love! they're just jealous cause you have Harry!'

'@EleanorJCalder: Oh people! Why hate on @Anna_Styles ? She's pretty tho! Stop the hate!'

'@NiallOfficial: Please guys! Stop sending @Anna_Styles hate!'

'@Real_Liam_Payne: I see people sending hates on @Anna_Styles ! You should stop it :))'

'@zaynmalik: Vas Happenin'? Hates on @Anna_Styles stop it!'

'@Louis_Tomlinson: Hey! Can you guys stop sending hates to @Anna_Styles . It hurts us, especially @Harry_Styles !'

But, Harry's tweet really caught my eyes, it's just too sweet.

'@Harry_Styles: Can you guys please stop sending hates to @Anna_Styles ?She's a perfect wife, REALLY! Stop the hates please? It's hurting me.'

I don't even bother to reply, I went to the trending list and see '#StopHatesToAnna' '#AnnaIsAPerfectWife' 'Harry and Anna' trending worldwide...

"OMFG!" I shouted, then Harry opened the doors loudly, catching his breath. Full dressed, with a baseball bat???

"What the hell happened? Are you hurt?" He asked.

"No, I'm just surprised. And where the heck did you get that bat?" I giggled.

"Bout' what? My friend gave me this, then it's in my room." He asked again.

"Ohh. The trendings now." I replied.

"The hell. I thought something bad happened." 

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay, just please don't scream like that again. It scares me..." He said.

"Fine. I'm just not used with the trending stuff."

"Well, get used to it now."

"I know."

"Bye the way, get ready now. The boys are coming." He said, then turned away.

"Wait!" I stopped him.

"What?"

"What should I wear?"

"Something casual, just your normal look. Would be fine!" He said, cheerfully.

"I'm nervous Harry." I said.

"Why?"

"They might not like me and bout this child." I said.

"OUR child. Why are you thinking that they won't like you?" He said emphasizing OUR.

"The hates."

"Oh. Bout that, I'm really sorry. Fans are just jealous cause I'm with you. You can handle this,I swear. Danie and El encountered this problem many times. And you have me, the boys, Dani, El and Rizza beside you." He reassured me.

"I know. Thank you." I said, then he exited my room. 

I decides to go to the bathroom and take a bath. The bath took 20 minutes of the time, I exited the bathroom and went to my closet. It was filled with tops, dresses, pants, skirts etc.

I decided to wear a simple printed shirt, a light blue pants, cardigan and a black heels. I wore it and went to my make-up table. I heard the bell rang and the boys shoutings. I ignored them and carry on. I put little amount of blush on, mascara, eyeliner and pink lipstick. I went down and saw the boys playing around and Rizza just sitting, patiently waiting.