Chapter 1

I'm Anna Miller, your typical teenager. I have a normal life, normal friend, and normal teenage life. I'm now living in Holmes Chapel in England, living with my parents, sister and my grandparents. I feel lucky living in Holmes Chapel, knowing that this is the hometown of The Harry Styles, bandmember in my favorite band, One Direction. I'm pretty obsessed in them, my cellphone and laptop is full of their pictures. My walls are full of their posters, as well. Although I live here in Holmes Chapel, I didn't really meet Harry and his bandmates.

I remember a boy in my childhood, his name is Harry too. But, he's far for being The Harry Styles, he have a straight hair. But, their eyes are alike. But, hey, tonight, I'll see them in person, they'll have their concert here and my parents allowed me to go. They even bought backstage passes. Me and Rizza, my bestfriend since 4th grade, will be going together. My mom interrupted me from my thoughts...

"Anna! Get ready, before I change my mind!" Mom shouted reffering to the concert. I quickly dialled Rizza's number.

( Anna-A    Rizza-R )

A: Hey babe!

R: Hey hey!

A: are you now getting ready? Cause hey, we're going to meet the five freaking hot guys. 

R: Damn, yeah!

A: Kay Kay. I'll go get ready. Come here if you're done!

R: Bye.

I hung up and got ready. I put my ripped skinny jeans on and a shirt that says 'I Love Pussy' on it. I laughed imagining the face of Harry when he sees this. I know he love pussy, I'm actually inlove with him. But, I actually have my own boyfriend who supports me with the fangirling stuff that I'm doing. After, I got dressed I put on a light make-up and fix my hair. I looked at my reflection on the mirror, then my phone buzzed, it was Jake, my boyfriend.

'Hey babe. Hope you enjoy the concert, take care cause I care. I love you. Jake xx'

I laughed at his text. Seriously, Jake can be immature sometimes.

'Okay, babe. I love you too. Anna xx'

As I pressed send, someone knocked at my room. I opened it and saw Rizza looking gorgeous.

"Are you ready?" 

"I am forever ready!" I shouted.

"Let's go! Your mom is waiting." 

--

"Did you see how Harry stand on the stage and sang?" I squealed, fangirling over Harry.

"Oh, shut up. Zayn's the best!" She shouted, I rolled my eyes. We're now going to meet the lads, and we're freaking excited.

--

"here we are.  Enjoy yourselves." Some girl said to us, then she leave. We're infront of a room, we heard shouting, it must be the boys. We grinned like idiots, then I opened the door. The boys looked at us, we froze seeing them all sweating. Liam is on his phone, must be tweeting. Niall with his food, Zayn looking at the mirror. Harry and Louis were messing around. they all smiled at us.

"Hello there, ladies!" Liam said.

"H-Hello" we both said.

"Come in, we dn't bite." Louis joked.

We came inside, we introduced ourselves. And now, it's their turn, they introduced themselves, as if we don't know them. They offer their hands, and we accepted it, Harry offered his hand last, I accepted it and he kissed it. I'm totally freaking out.

"You're beautiful." He said.

"Thank you."

"Did you guys enjoy the concert?" Niall asked with his cute irish accent.

"Definitely."

"Good, so how old are you guys and who's single?" Harry asked, flirting. the boys glared at him.

"17 and single." Rizza said, Zayn smiled, he must like Rizza.

"And you?" Zayn talked, for the first time.

"Same as Rizza. But, I have a boyfriend." I said awkwardly, Harry smile faded. 

"Ohhh. Do you guys go to college?" Louis asked.

"Yes. It's fun you know."

"we would like to go back, but you know, career." Liam explained.

"Don't go back, cause if you go back, I'll lose my inspirations." I joke.

"We're your inspirations?" Niall asked.

"Yes. All of you, but she's inlove to Harry." Rizza interrupted. Harry face lit up, why?

"And you;re inlove to Zayn." I said, getting my revenge.

"That's cute." Zayn said then Rizza blushed.

"I'll kill you later. You'll see." Rizza glared at me. I stuck my tongue out, then the same girl earlier opened the door.

"Girls, time to go." She said, coldly.

"Boo." Harry shouted, we all laughed.

"We should exchange numbers." Liam suggested, wait. Exchange numbers? What? With One Directions? Is this reality?! We nodded, we exchange numbers and capture pictures together. 

"It's nice meeting you." Harry whispered as he hug me. I felt butterflies. I'm inlove with him, but yeah, I have a boyfriend.

"You too."

We exited the door, with big smiles on our faces. Rizza just shouted about what happened, she like Zayn since she saw him on X Factor.

We walked home,as it's just walking distance. As I entered the door, I saw people in the lounge. I don't know them, but two girls looked familiar to me. I thought about it, and it hit me. I know who they are. Why are they here? How did they know us? 

------

There guys, first chapter! I hope you enjoy it. Lots love guys:) xx